Chapter 17

*Harry's POV*

I awaken in Y/N's room in her arms. Huh. When did I get here? Oh that's right, we had a movie night and we must have fallen asleep.

I slowly untangle her arms from my waist and go to the bathroom.

When I'm done I head to the kitchen to start on breakfast.

I take out eggs and bacon enough for everybody and start cooking.

I finish and then I hear a squeak, muffled words, then two sets of feet racing down the steps.

"I SMELL FOOD!!" Niall shrieks.

"WHERE IS IT?!" Y/F/N exclaims.

"Chill would ya? Its right there." I say and point to the plates at the dining table.

They whip their heads to the direction I'm pointing then race to the table and sit at the plates that has the most food.

I shake my head and chuckle then go upstairs to wake the other sleepy heads up.

I go into Y/N's room and put ear muffs over her head so she won't be awoken by what I'm about to do to the others. I have my own way of waking her up.

I leave her room then go into the basement and start looking for my secret weapon.

A air horn.

I snicker and pick it up once I've found it and head upstairs.

I open all their doors and press the button.

*HOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNKKKKK*

I hear thumps, squeaks, curse words, and groaning.

They all come out of their rooms and find me with the air horn still in my hand.

They all glare and Louis shouts

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR HAZZA!?"

I chuckle and say "To wake you up."

He shakes his head and they all go down stairs.

I put the air horn where no one but me can reach it and head to Y/N's room.

I open the door and check if she's still sleeping.

She is. I sigh of relief and make my way towards her bed.

I lean over her and start brushing my hand across her face and take off the ear muffs then whisper "Y/N..Y/N..its time to get up!"

She groans and turns the other way with her back to me and sighs and tries to go back to sleep.

"Ah ah ah! Its time to get up babe! So get your lazy bum outta bed and come down stairs. Breakfast is ready."

She moans and says "Do I look like Niall or Y/F/N?"

I chuckle and say "No..but you do have to get up."

She sighs then opens her eyes and looks at me.

"Carry me?" she says.

"What you to tired to walk?" I say.

She nods and reaches her arms for me.

I scoop her up and hold her bridle style.

"Hi..." she says.

"Hi..." I say.

She wraps her arms around my neck and snuggles her face into my collar bone.

I walk towards the door and head down stairs.

I enter the kitchen and place Y/N down on a seat and sit next to her.