The New Warrior

Narrator's POV

   Mario may have been surprised by the power boost Dark Mario had just gotten but he wouldn't give up without a fight.
Mario you might be weak now but your very confident just like your brother Dark Mario said.
Just keep talking as I destroy you for good Mario said.
Let's just finish and do what we came here to do Dark Mario yelled.
Mario shot a fire beam at D.M. but when the beam was about to hit him multiple D.M's appeared and surrounded Mario then the real one jumped and kicked Mario's arm causing it to snap*I'm cruel*.
Ouch was all Mario said before D.M. did the same attack and snapping Mario's left leg.
Would you stop using that atta---
Would you shut up D.M. said as he punched Mario's stomach.
Never give *cough* me a reason to be quiet what are you gonna do Mario asked.
Well I could start by breaking your other arm and leg and then maybe let my master deal with you D.M. said.
Why would you give me to bowser when I could do a new trick Mario said.
And what would that trick be hmm D.M. asked curios.
It would for you to get away from my brother ??? yelled.
So your healed and you dare come for a rematch when I'm about to finish your brother Luigi D.M. asked.
Mario catch Luigi said as he through a pill to Mario.
Mario happily ate the pill then the pill did it's job and instantly his arm and leg healed and he jumped next to his brother.
About time you showed up bro I was about killed what took you so long Mario asked.
Well took me awhile to sneak away oh yeah Mario I just remembered when you eat the pill you just ate your strength goes up for the element power to be closer to being the most powerful Luigi said.
As much as I'd love to see you brothers new power Luigi I think I've spent to much time here right now cause I've had enough fun for one D.M. said.
Wait darky we got a trick we'd like to show you Luigi said.
Let me guess you trick is to stall until your team arrives to help you am I right D.M. said annoyed.
Nope its a new technique that's involves two people of equal power to be one whole person Mario said.
What's this trick called anyway D.M. asked.
It's called fusion D.M. and it's a technique that'll kill you Mario said.
Oh really go on ahead try fusion I would like to see your failure D.M. challenged.
Go fuuu------sion ha!
*Blinding light disappears*
Ha nice to finally see you Dark Mario ??? said.
Ah yes there's the fighter I was hoping to see but too bad no one's here to witness your final hour Dark Mario said.
Final hour? Guess you can tell jokes sense your not weak but I'm your worst nightmare brought to life and your in for a real good surprise when my fist aren't flying and what do you call a Luigi and Mario Lario sounds alright.
I guess I'll live with this sense Mario and Luigi were starting to bore me maybe now I'll have some decent competition Dark Mario said.
*Quick note:if you are wondering what the picture is at the top it's Lario and by the way vegito is lario and buu is Dark Mario please forgive me but I couldn't write this sorry*