Training Nonstop And The Fight

Mario's POV

   I've already told you and you can't stop me guys!
But Mario if you fight him alone you'll die cause Dark Mario will not fight you like he fought Luigi and Junior and we aren't allowed to help you in any way as you fight Peach said with a hint of sadness.
I will be fine Peach besides I will train everyday nonstop so I can't lose I say as I run to the training area.

Dark Mario's POV

   So what if he wins I get stronger as the fight goes my strength rockets up making me overpower him!
And I don't care you already fought Luigi and Junior and won but Mario is the toughest one so you can't fight and you won't be fully recovered by the time it comes Master said.
Like I said I don't care you gave me life so let me use my time so when the time ever comes I'll know their attacks.

Narrator's POV

   The two ran to a place to train to fight and see who the victor will be.
They never took a break to even get rest so as Sunday comes both of their strength rises to the maximum they even learn new tricks.

*A week later cause I'm lazy*

Mario's POV

   Where is he it's almost 7:30 I am losing my patients with him.
I am right here Fire Mario and I'm gonna keep calling you that till one of us fall cause they are weak Dark Mario said as he walk towards me.
May the best Mario win I said as I powered up to the maximum.
I couldn't agree more as Dark Mario said as he went to the maximum as well.

Narrator's POV

   As Mario and Dark Mario went to their maximum Mario and Dark Mario went full speed at each other and collided elbows at full force.
Punches and kicks were thrown nonstop their power was intense.
Mario finally kicked Dark Mario in the gut and punched him into a mountain making the mountain be rocks.
Dark Mario flew at Mario and kicked his face making Mario have a nose bleed.
I've got a confession to make Mario said.
What's your confession Fire Mario Dark Mario asked.
I'm not at full power I am just in my first form Mario said proudly.
F-First f-form Dark Mario stuttered.
Yep get ready aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mario yelled as his power was sky rocketing.
Impossible it's not possible the queen and lord were never this strong Dark Mario muttered to his self.
How's this Mario said he was surrounded by blue fire and his power had far surpassed Dark Mario's.
How is this even real your mother and father weren't this strong not even combined Dark Mario yelled.
So get ready to DIE Mario yelled as he flew full speed at Dark Mario.
No way am I going down easily all powerful demon BLAST!!
Mario got hit by the blast and was still flying towards Dark Mario unharmed.
That's impossibl---Mario punched Dark Mario so hard in the gut he kept coughing up blood.
How is what impossible you being weak Mario said as he kept landing punches and kicks.
Dark Mario was covered in blood and bruises Mario on the other hand was not even breaking a sweat.
It's time to end this I'm giving you ten seconds to prepare yourself cause I'm bored of your power.
Dark Mario thought about trying to raise his power even though he was already at full power then an idea hit him.
All mighty firey BLAST Mario shouted as the blast went to Dark Mario he then put his plan in motion.
As the blast hit Dark Mario he absorbed it's power and was found still alive.
How are you still alive I put all my power into that blast Mario said scared.
Maybe it's cause my true power came at last Dark Mario lied.

==================================================ha cliffhanger!!what's gonna happen will Mario make it out alive or is he doomed by Dark Mario's power he stole?find out in the next chapter bye👊😆