The Challenge

Dark Mario's POV

"Who dares to go and blast me?!" I yelled as I got up.
"Oh that would be me," I heard a squeaky voice say.
"So you are with the plumbers Junior, but the question is why?" I ask.
"Dad was gonna get rid of me once you were completely done, so I ran to Mario. You are making a huge mistake messing with Luigi," he said.
"But if I shouldn't mess with Luigi, than why did he fight me?" I ask, smirking.
"He thought he could win, but your power rose too quickly for him. I'm taking over this fight, Dark Mario!" he declared.

Narrator's POV

Dark Mario's power rose over Junior's power but Junior wasn't scared.
Junior ran towards Dark Mario. Dark Mario shot multiple blasts at Junior but they seemed to only make Junior faster and stonger. Junior punched Dark Mario hard enough for him to cough up a bit of blood. Junior then continued to punch and kick Dark Mario until Dark Mario dodged the last one.
Dark Mario tried blasting Junior again, but this time Junior stood his ground and his power rose until Dark Mario couldn't blast anymore.
"C'mon Dark Mario! Giving up already? Wow... is it just me or are you just weak?" Junior laughed as he prepared a blast.
"All mighty darkness BLAST!" Junior chanted.
Dark Mario didn't know what to do, he was too tired. He got hit by the blast, the impact sent him into a mountain a few miles away from Bowser's castle. Junior flew towards him.
"How is it possible I was mopping the floors with that plumber, why are you so powerful?" Dark Mario said.
"My element makes me invulnerable to everything that's made of darkness, so I'm a problem to you since you are made of darkness," Junior smirked. "Consider yourself dead!"
He ran at Dark Mario to finish him off, but a blast came out of no where and hit Junior, making him fly into a rock.
"Why are you here Bowser and koopalings?" Junior said pointing at them.
"So what Dad said was true..." Hip said.
"He has changed sides," Kootie Pie said looking at Junior.
"So what? Bowser said he was gonna get rid of me when his Dark Star was completed, he is probably gonna do the same to you!" Junior said.

Bowser's POV

"What has gotten into you Junior, come back to the winning side!" I said.
"Since when have we been on the winning side, because Mario always stopped you. Give up now or I'm gonna have to attack and destroy you once and for all," he said, voice filled with determination.
"Like you would do that, Junior! You grew up as my son and you can still be my son if you come back to this side," I lied.
"Don't think I stupid enough to know you're lying!" he said.
"But you are stupid, JUNIOR!" Dark Mario yelled as he punched Junior in the stomach hard enough for Junior to cough up a puddle of blood and pass out.
"Good, Dark Mario leave him to die. He is no threat to us since now you know how his power rose as you fought," I said.
"But Master, he can still be a threat if he is found and healed! Maybe I should make sure he is found dead!" Dark Mario said as picked Junior up and kept punching his stomach till he was satisfied.
"Now let's get out of here before--" I was interrupted.
"Before what, Bowser?" Mario said with his friends behind him.
"What are you gonna do Mario? Attack me? Dark Mario will stop you!" I claimed.
"So you're the one who beat Luigi, and now Junior.. Very impressive, maybe we can meet here sometime and fight 1 on 1!" Mario challenged Dark Mario.
"I accept the challenge and may the best Mario win!" Dark Mario said as he stuck his hand out for a hand shake.
"Be here by Sunday and then we shall see who the better Mario!" Mario said in a challenging voice.
"Can we leave Dark Mario? You need to be checked on by Kamek," I stated.
"Alright may our fight be at dusk no later got it?" Dark Mario said.
"Got it!" Mario said as he picked up Junior and everyone else leaving behind him.
"Let's go, guys!" I said as we headed back to my castle.

==================================================
Are Junior and Luigi alright find out in the next chapter bye✌😊