Hokages

Mizuki walked up to Naruto and whispered in his ear. "Sorry Sky but I have to go", he says walking away with Mizuki. I wave to him and go home. I walk to my room and went to sleep.

*Morning*

I woke up and got ready since today was the day we met our new instructor. I received my team and I'm in team seven. I do wonder what my teammates will be like and I started to get dressed. I wrapped my legs and arms with bandages. I "borrowed" my dads mask and put on my headband. I walked to school with a trail of boys following me, since my dad was no where to be found. I ran as fast as I could and arrived at school. I sat down and saw Sasuke with girls swarmed all around him. I waited until teacher came but he never came. Where the hell is the damn teacher, I thought that and the teacher walked in. "I will be announcing the teams for you to know who you are up against", Iruka said. He was talking about how to be a team and announced the following teams. "Team Seven: Sakura, Naruto, Sasuke , and...... Skylar", he said while I growled by him saying my name. Sasuke was shuffling in his chair and Naruto yelled out, "Why do I have to go with Sasuke, I mean I'm fine with Sky and Sakura but him". "It's because you have the lowest grades and Sasuke and Skylar have the highest grades".
It was true, the last time, me and Sasuke had the same grade on a test and Naruto got the lowest. Sakura was okay but she was just to worrisome.
"You will meet your instructor outside", Iruka said. We went outside and saw a note that said, "Meet me on the roof". (Just pretend that it was a note) I poofed on the roof and waited for the others to come. They came and I turned around. I was surprised and happy that the instructor was my dad.
"Hello kids we are starting on a introduction", Kakashi said. "Why don't you give us a example", Naruto asks.