06

"These are the girls you are to capture." Ming says, showing four men the girls pictures, "You are to capture them allowing the targets to watch as you do so. Make sure they do not get less then 25 feet away from the van..." She looked at all of them, "Which two of you are the most trained?"

Two of the four men stepped forward raising their hands.

"You're capturing this one." Pointing to one of the men, "Jazmine Dubois." She turns to the other man and shows a different picture, "You will be capturing this one, Ramsey Caesar. They are the mates of the most important targets, Huey Freeman and Michael Ceaser."

They nod and step back into line with the other men assigned to the mission.

"You two will threaten to kill the two girls if the targets come less than 25 feet close to the van. If the targets don't obey and stay away from the van, while they're charging, throw the girls in the van and leave... I don't care if they get hurt as long as they're not dead when you bring them to me."

"Yes my blossom." They say as they're dismissed.

"Ming." Rick nods greeting her as he enters the room.

"We are ready to send the catfish text messages when you are sir." Hiro's father said after he finished up the last message.

"Excellent." Rick said as he rolled his sleeves up revealing his muscular arms, "Do it now."

...

Hueys phone buzzed after he got out of the shower, washing off all of the sand from the beach.

He picks it up turning on the screen saying he has a message from Caesar.

"Ceaser": Aye man got any plans for tonight?

He raises his eyebrow wondering what he has in mind.

Huey: No. Why?

"Ceaser": I was thinking we can do something special for our special girls!

Huey: Sure, what time?

"Ceaser": 10, at the mini dockside downtown, I have it reserved for the night. We'll tell the girls to go ahead and take a their seats while we go to the florist a few doors down and pick up flowers.

Huey: Ok. I'll tell Jazmine.

Huey ended his conversation with Ceaser and began texting Murray about business plans when Jazmine came out the shower.

"Jazmine get dressed were meeting everyone at dockside at ten."

"Alrighty." Jasmine said before sitting down next to Huey, towel wrapped around her. She started feeling through her hair completely unaware of how sexy she looked.

Huey looked at her briefly before pulling her on his lap wrapping his arms around her.

She laughed, "I'm having fun living with you." Jazmine announced, wrapping her arms around him.

"Mhm." Huey nuzzled his nose into Jazmine's neck lovingly.

Jazmine giggles, "Get off me." She tried to move out of his grip but his hold on her was too strong.

Huey turned her face softly to face him. His lips slightly touching hers, "What time is it?"

Jazmine purrs at his actions, "9 o'clock."