03

Jazmine woke up to her phone buzzing next to her face. She opened her eyes and looked at the device that read 7 o'clock.

She groaned and tapped the snooze option before turning to see a sleeping Huey with his hand behind his head and his arm out as if she was still laying on it.

She smiled at him and kisses his four head before getting up and beginning packing her  giving him the extra ten minutes to sleep.

After the the previous night they slept at Jazmine's house so they can begin packing in the morning.

She went into the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth. When she was done she stopped and looked in the mirror. Jazmine being her goofy self, grinned and put up two thumbs up and said, "Yeahhh Maaa!"

She silently laughed at herself as she walked out of her bathroom and grabbed the box next to her dresser.

She began taking down her clothes in her closet leaving out a outfit that she would change into later.

The alarm went off but yet Huey didn't move. She smiled and walked over to the bed to turn off the alarm and wake him up.

She shook his shoulder lightly as she stood over him.

"Baby...Baby...Babyyy." She whispered.

"Hmm?" Huey asked still half asleep.

"It's time to get up." Jazmine answered. "I already packed the closest up."

"Mhm." He replied, eyes still closed.

"Huey." She said sternly placing her hand on her hip.

"Can I get 10 more minutes?" He ask groggily. (ladies, you know the voice.😏)

"Well I already have Huey."

"It doesn't count if you aren't with me."

She giggles at his childish behavior.

"I'm trying to get this done by today baby."

Huey reached his arms out wanting Jazmine to come to him.

Huffing she laid on his chest and cuddled up to him.

Huey pulled her up so that her neck could connect with his lips.

He began licking and kissing her neck while gradually turning her under him.

Her breath slightly quickened as she closed her eyes sighing.

"I.....missed.....you" He growls in between kisses.

"Hueyyyy! Not now." Jazmine whines.

"Why?" Huey asks showing a slight pout.

"Because..." Jazmine lifts her head up to kiss his lips, "As soon as we get my things packed the sooner I can be living with you." She finishes, wiggling her eyebrows.

He sighs and gives her one last kiss before getting up.

"Damn Daddy! You gotta nice ass." Jazmine teases.

Huey groans, irritated "Don't talk about my ass."

:

:

"Come on man find a women already." Ceaser tells Riley over the phone as he pushes a shopping cart alongside Ramsey.

"I don't kno no worthy bitches."

"I said a women. Not a bitch."

"Well ion kno nun uh dem neither."

Ceaser huffed and handed the phone to Ramsey. "You talk to him."

She raised her eyebrow at him and slowly placed the phone on her ear.

"Hello?"

"Aye baby girl."

Ramsey smirked and looked into Ceaser's eyes.

"Hi Riley." She answered sweetly.

Ceaser growled knowing what Riley was doing. Since he was single he would always flirt with Jazzy, Cindy, and Ramsey knowing they were taken.

"You looking cute today?"

"Yeah. I would like to think so."

Ceaser looks at his girlfriend and makes a motion for her to start rapping things up on the phone.

She puts her hand up and then covers the phone microphone. "He's just being nice."

Ceaser sighs and continues shopping."Mhm. I bet."

"Oh hush." She instructs before continuing her call.

"Soo. Riley I hear you need a women in your life."

"Yep...So you gon cheat on Ceaser?"

"No!" She answered loudly causing Cez to drop the Eggo Waffles he was about to put in cart.

"I have a friend that I want you to meet."

"Oh...Damn you up and confused a nigga. She betta be sexy too.

"Yeah yeah. Bye Riley."

"Bye sweet thing."

I KNOW THIS IS SHORT (where my short squat at?!). I just had to update! The time is 4:49am and I haven't slept so😀