01

Huey walked up the stairs of his apartment building headed to his penthouse with his cell phone to his ear.

"Murry! I didn't spend two years building this company up for it to be another knock off clothing line that's sold in walmart! My brother and I's clothes are expensive..." he unlocked his door and kicked off his loafers, "...treat them like that."

Huey hung up his phone and sighed rubbing his hand through his afro.

Huey and his brother, Riley, own the very famous brand called Rezzys. They manufactured shoes, shirts, pants, hats, you name it. It was quite popular with the black crowd, something that Huey liked. And it brought in major cash, something Riley especially liked.

Huey walked into his room to change into some more comfortable rather than his button up and fitting slacks.

He picked out some simple grey sweatpants with a white t-shirt and some white socks with Nike flip flops.

One thing about Huey was he didn't invest in his own product.

He looked into his mirror to look at his features. His muscles have grown more define, as well as his jawline. His hair still in it's afro state.

He walked into his office as pushed the button on his answering machine.

"One new message ... beeep ... Huey, it's Riley. Come to my place later at like 6 we havin' ah lil gatherin'. Just the old crew.............Yo lame ass better show up too.....End of messages."

. . .

"-you better show up too.....End of messages."

Jazmine blew one of her curls out of her face. "Ok Cindy way to put something together last minute."

Jazmine was a famous and expensive dancer but she was also a part time model for IMG modeling agency. Her work schedule wasn't very specific so she didn't quite know if she had to go back to the set to take a few more pictures.

She pulled her phone out of her purse and called one of her best friends Jamie that worked on the lot.

"Jazzy?" He answered happily.

"Hello love!" Jazmine answered back as she put her phone on speaker while making her way up the stairs of her house.

"Oh Honey! There is this tall, dark chocolate, sexy man, at the lot, right now! And mmmm do I want a taste!"

Jazmine chuckled at her friends statement as she walked into her room and began taking her clothes off.

"Wow! Sneak a picture for me! But I actually wanted to know if I'm getting called back to the later today because I have plans."

"Oh Hun I got you covered."

"Thank you so much! Love ya!"

"I know you do."

Jazmine lifted up her wrist to see how long she had to get ready until she had to leave.

4:37

"Ok I can take a shower, get dressed, and leave the house at around 5:45." She grabbed her towel and headed for the bathroom.

Her shower lasted for about 20 minutes which is longer than expected.

"Ok? What to wear?" She walked into her closet and looked at the racks.

She spots a short sleeve silver grey v-neck crop top and pulls it out. She then grabbed some light blue American Eagle ripped jeans and puts both items on.

After she's satisfied with her look she walks over to her mirror. She brushed her hair up into two space buns showing her infinity tattoo on the back of her neck. She put in her flower patterned bull nose ring and some mascara and eyeliner.

By this time it was 5:35 and Jazmine was about ready to go.

She grabbed her small white coach bag, slipped on her white adidas, and headed out the door.

. . .

Huey was about five minutes from Riley's place. A big two story house with a small pool in the back.

He pulled up in the drive way that already had 3 cars in it.

Huey began walking up to the door and rung the bell.

"Hol' up!" He heard a feminine voice yell.

The door clicked and opened to reveal a tan girl with long blonde hair and blue eyes. Cindy.

She wore her hair in one braid that was hung over her shoulder. She had on a royal blue sweatshirt that said hustle on the front with some black leggings.

"Aye what up Big Hue!" Cindy exclaimed moving out the way.

"Hey Cindy." He greeted back.

"It's been three years! Long time no see." Cindy started, "Don't I get a hug?"

Huey sighed and gave Cindy a somewhat nice hug.

Cynthia smiled and walked into the kitchen as Huey made his way into the living room.

He walked in and saw Ramsey, Ceaser, and Riley discussing something, but he was too far away to hear.

Ramsey was the first to spot him she quickly got up and ran toward him in her white Rezzy basketball shorts and black T.

"Huey! Oh my god it's been so long!" She said while trying to squeeze the life out of him.

Huey grunted at her release. "Nice to see you too Ramsey."

He looked up and saw Ceaser walking towards us. "Wassup man?!" He said dapping Huey up.

"The usual." He responded.

"You heard from Jazzy lately?"

"Not since she her performance at the beginning of this month."

"Same man. When you last seen her?"

"Not in person in three years. We've both been busy."

"Well y'all need to make time. Every time I talk to her she talks about how much she loves and misses you, man. I know you feel the same."

"I do." Huey started, "I miss her every damn day."

The doorbell rung.

"Huey get the door!" Riley yelled.

Sighing Huey started walking toward the door.

He opened the door to see a familiar light skinned face.

Huey thought she looked beautiful as he just stared at her.

"Huey?"

"Jazmine."

She smiled and pulled Huey into a hug.

"I missed you so much." She whispered in his ear sending chills down his spine.

He slowly returned the hug and settled his face on her neck.

"I've missed you too."