Suwa x reader ~A day with you~

Today was the day you were going to go to your favorite amusement park with your new friends.

You have recently moved to a new school, and they welcomed you like you were family.

The person who made you feel the most comfortable, was Suwa.

He was always kind and generous, and always made you laugh.

When you and the group made it to the amusement park, you went off in groups of two, and you went with Suwa.

"Where do you want to go first?", he asked.

"Um, let's go over to the teacups!",you suggested.

You and Suwa walked over to the teacups and waited in line.

As you waited in line, a group of boys, about 18 years old,  one of them walked over to you.

He was tall, and had nice features, with blonde hair that fell nicely on his face.

He whistled at you, and looked at you up and down.

"Hey beautiful, what's your name?", he asked as he winked at you.

You blushed, but you didn't say anything.

"Shy aren't we? Don't be afraid baby, I won't bite", he said seductivley as he wrapped his arm around you.

"Uh, um could you maybe not be so close?-", you started saying before Suwa pulled you away from him, making him glare at Suwa.

"Can't you see she doesn't want to talk to you? You can back away now, before I make you", Suwa threatened as he walked up to the blonde boy.

The blonde boy smirked, and his posse cracked their knuckles menacingly.

"Calm down, all we wanted to do was to admire your beautiful girl over there", he said looking at you.

You rolled your eyes , trying to give them a hint to get the fuck away.

"Besides, she probably would have a better time with us-",

"You can leave now you fucking burnt ken doll", you spat at him.

Him and his friends started laughing.

"Oooh feisty, just how I like them", he said.

"You obviously don't get the hint, so you can beat it", Suwa threatened once again.

"Well maybe you should mind your own business", the blonde boy said as he shoved Suwa.

Suwa looks extremely angry. He raised his fist, but you got in the way of them.

"Can you just leave please?!", you told them desperately.

They walked away, their eyes still on you.

"Stupid bastards", Suwa growled.

"It's alright Suwa, they're just too full of themselves", you say trying to comfort him.

"No it wasn't, y/n, they wanted more than to just hang out with you", he said seriously.

"I don't want you hurt, ever", he said looking deep into your eyes.

You two grew quiet for a few moments, then you realized you were next in line.

"Come on, let's go!", you said as you pulled him into one of the light blue teacups.

Suwa grabbed the wheel and spun in as fast as he could, and you joined him.

The smile on his face was full of happiness, and you shared the same emotion.

You and Suwa stumble off the teacup and wobble over to the next attraction, laughing hard.

The rest of the day goes by in a flash, you and Suwa having the best time of your lives.

The Sun was going down, and people were leaving.

"Y/n, lets finish the day off by going through the haunted house", he sugessted.

"Oh yeah! I bet it's going to be really scary", you said excited and nervous at the same time.

As you walked in there was a sign that said 'Warning: You will be touched and grabbed at certain times'.

"That's not creepy at all", you told Suwa as he laughed.

You and Suwa walked inside the creepy house of horrors, terrified about what was going to be inside.

A skeleton jumped out at you and you grabbed the closest thing to you, which was Suwa's hand.

You looked at eachother and grinned, slightly embarrassed.

"You don't have to let go", he whispered in your ear.

Your heart fluttered as he said it.

The deeper you went in, the more screams were heard (wow that's what she said) .

You clung onto Suwa's arm, and he comforted you while you were both jumping at every noise you heard.

Even though you were in a haunted house, you felt really safe with Suwa.

But then, you felt strong hands pull you into a dark corner where you couldn't see anything.

You screamed and laughed intensely.

"Ok, ok you can let me go now", you said calming down.

The person who grabbed you wouldn't let you go.

You tried pulling away, but you couldn't. He was too strong.

"Your even beautiful when your screaming", a snarky familiar voice spoke.

The guy from earlier, you thought.

He tugged your shirt, so your shoulder was revealed.

He put your hands on you, but you slapped him.

"Oh, don't be like that , y/n", he said.

You froze . How the hell does he know my name?, you thought

You screamed for help, but no one came.

"Suwa!! Help me!", you cried for help.

"Hush babe, no ones coming for you", he said as he kissed your neck.

A few moments later you see a tall figure run to your position.

You didn't see much, all you heard as someone getting punched multiple times and coughing.

You felt Suwa's hand grab your and you take off running.

You didn't stop running until you made it outside.

You panted , trying to catch your breath.

"Suwa... Thank you... For ... Saving me", you said in between breathes.

"What did he do to you? Did he hurt you? Did he touch you?", Suwa asked frantically.

"He...",you couldn't finish your sentence.

Suwa hugged you tightly. You embraced it.

"I don't want another guy to lay a hand on you ever again. Your mine, and only mine.  I love you, y/n", he cried .

You felt yourself tear up and you kissed his cheek.

He then pulled you into a passionate kiss, a longing powerful kiss. You could practically feel the love in the kiss.

You pulled away and smiled.

"I won't be anyone else's but yours",

Yeah my fanfics are shit but at least I try A+?!? Ok bye.