|Wager|

wager |ˈweɪdʒə|

noun& verb

1. more formal term for bet 

√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√

PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR NOTE IN THE END 

UNEDITED 

Koro-sensei stood in front of the class, wearing a Naruto headband over his round head. "Now then, class... Shall we begin?" His body was having an afterimage, while he was moving from side to side.

The class frowned, except for Kanna and Karma, who was exchanging glares at each other.

A student asked, "Begin for what?" Koro-sensei gave his signature "nyurufufufu" laugh.

He spoke, "Midterm time has rolled around and that's why, in this period, will be spent in high-speed enhanced test studying!" He went ahead and started to teach the other students.

'I don't need help though.' Kanna internally shouted.

After a while, she realised that Koro-sensei wasn't teaching her at all. He was just talking about how great Naruto is and why Kanna should watch it.

Suddenly, there was a curve in his face.

He shouted, "NO SNEAK ASSASSINATIONS DURING CLASS TIME, KARMA!" Karma stifled a laugh.

Kanna's POV

Wait... why was I laughing? Am I even allowed to laugh? Heck, I don't even know if I have the capacity to laugh.

I saw Karma sticking a knife to Koro-sensei's face.

Koro-sensei raised an eyebrow at me, "Were you laughing?" My expression went from normal to stoic.

"I did not, you were merely seeing things since your field of vision was disturbed by Karma." I glanced over to him, and he stick his tongue out.

He smirked, "Oh really now? I heard you laughing from your spot!"

I grew a nerve. I was. PISSED.

I spoke loudly, so everyone could here it. "I thought I was the smartest here? What happened to that?"

Few heads turn, listening to our conversation.

He sighed, "Is this supposed to be a challenge? I would be happy to accept."

He clearly got the idea. I looked over at him. "Yes, it is a challenge."

"And what would happen if you lose?"

Me? Lose? Losing isn't part of my dictionary. So far, I've killed at least three ghouls per week. How is that losing?

I bravely replied, "You decide."

He laughed at me, "A day with milady then. We need to talk to talk over some things."

Shoot.

"And if I lose, I guess I would have to....."

I butted in, "How about, not talking to me ever again?"

"Deal."

Time Lapse

It was the end of class, no more hell. Although, I smell something funny emitting from the faculty room.