|Perspective|

Please read the author's note in the very end. Very important stuff. If you don't, well..... JUST DO IT! (Shia's voice in the background)

Flashback...

"Why are you telling me all of this information?" The white head stood infront of the red head, her gaze not showing any emotion.

Karma softly chuckled, "It's all about perspective. It might seem dark and all but it changed my life. How about you, Kanna-san?" His eyebrows furrowed while he puts his hands on his pocket.

Kanna looked at the sky and deeply sighed. She stated,"There are many things that have happened to my life. It is too early to reveal my deepest secret, Karma. I'll just say that over the past few months were the worst." Kanna turned around and started to head towards Anteiku.

Karma closed his eyes and silently muttered,"If that's the case, I'll make sure to find it out sooner."

Third Person POV

Cring. Cring.

Kanna woke up, realizing that she had almost snoozed the clock 5 times. Her eyes were all puffy, while her fingers stayed bloody from the flesh that she ate.

'I look like a fucking mongrel. I better wash off or else that weird octopus might get the idea.' Kanna thought through her head, wiping off the excess tears.

Knock. Knock

"Hello, Kana-chan? Are you awake? You're late for your second day of school. Before you leave, please pass by the Manager's office." The sound of the small little girl passed by the door. Displeased by the early conversation, Kanna has ignored the voice.

After a while, Kanna had limped going to the bathroom. With her head functioning better than before, she was ready to face the one and only hell: The Human World.

Would you like to know whose flesh you ate? Kanna, I know you feel better than ever. Why not just do it?

The strong devours the weak, Kanna.

Your mother was certainly a hardworker. But not enough to support you and your auntie.

Kanna, I want to put this centipede in your ear...

Can you escort me to my place? I've heard that there are ghouls lurking around.

Wait, that's him? You've gotta be kidding me!

Suddenly, the horrors began pouring in Kanna's mind, making her kagune activated.

Kanna gripped her hair and shouted, "PLEASE! RIZU! LEAVE ME ALONE! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

------------------

"Ah, Kanna-chan, good morning. It seems that you're about two hours late for school." The Manager spoke in a slowly manner, making Kanna a bit flared inside. 

Kanna faked a cough and said,"I guess I should get going. I can't believe it's my second day and I'm already late." She bowed respectfully and left.

"Wait, Kanna-chan. I have received news that CCG is inspecting your class for-- Anyway, just be careful." Manager gave a very solemn face and continued to brew coffee.

'Inspecting for what? I can't believe I have to hike a mountain just to go to school.' Kanna activated her eye and used her "ghoul" side to ran faster than normal.

Just before Kanna sees the old classroom building, her level of fear increased. It has been awhile since she has faced a CCG officer. Plus, after the incident and fight with Mato, she has been clearly a suspect to the CCG.