Meeting The Children The Final Part

Začať od začiatku

"So that your power? Wow" then he started to laugh

"This isn't just it" I said

He stopped laughing looked at me. I smiled. I put the scales together than the scales started to glow. I grabbed it with my left hand. After it stopped glowing. It formed a big pole with a scale at each end. I swung it around and I have it in position. Standing up like a pole should do. I smiled.

"Why are you smiling, Libra?"

"Oh you know my name, that must be a great achievement you got"

He growled. He came running towards me with his sword in his hands. He swung his sword, I blocked it with my scale pole. (I don't know what to call it) He flew back.

"How powerful are you?!" He asked while he landed on his butt with cuts and bruises.

Already, man I thought this would be a enjoyable fight.

"I'm more powerful than a phoenix"

After I said that I saw horror started to show in his eyes. I attacking him again. He flew back and went through a house wall. I looked to see who's house I destroyed. It's the Mayor's. My scale pole went away. I went to the guard, I lifted him over my shoulder, than I went over to the other guards. I see two helping the other three up.

"I'm back" I said.

All of them looked at me. Then they looked over to the guard over my shoulder.

"Oh yeah, him, I almost over did it with him"

"Almost more like you did!" The only female guard said.

"At least he was smart unlike you, you were the first one to be taken down by me"

"I wasn't ready for you to elbow me in the face then gut!" She yelled

"Aww, are you upset that I messed up your ugly face even more" I said in a baby voice

She growled. Before she took a step one of male guards stopped her.

"Let's not fight anymore alright!" He said

"Yes sure" They all said

Even the guy on my shoulder said it. I guess I didn't over did it. I put him down. He is standing up.

"Let me guess you're they're leader?" I asked

"Yes I am" He answered

"Wow, I beat the leader" I said.

I laughed a little.

"Alright, let's go to the castle"

"Okay" I said

We got to their horses. The leader offered a lift but I ignored him. I saw trees so I jumped from a branch to another. After a couple minutes there was no more trees. I jumped off the last branch and landed on my feet on the ground.

"Now you want a lift?" He asked/offered

"Nope"

Then I jumped in the air. I went forward and landed one hundred feet away from the guards.

"You coming!" I yelled while waving my left hand back and forth.

"Yeah!" I heard the leader yelled back.

Good. Now let's get this done and over with.

      ~Time Skip~

We made it to the castle. I see guards coming towards to where we are. I see some looking down from the top of the wall. The wall is 20 feet high, I can jumped higher than that.