Traci's Dream Apology

Normal POV

At the Shiba House, the Rangers except for Traci and Antonio are training. A few minutes Traci walks outside wearing a dress with a flower print skirt with a jean jacket over it, and a pair of cowboy boots. She stands on the sidewalk and looks over at her friends.

"Hey, Traci, how come you're not training with us?" Kevin asks.

"It's my turn to make dinner. Since Antonio is working so hard on the black box, I want to make something special for him. I'm heading to the store," Traci answers.

"What are we having?" Mike asks.

"Mexican Chicken Casserole," Traci answers.

Traci leaves her friends so they can train.

At the Sanzu River, Master Xandred lectures Dayu on her failure. He breaks her Harmonium and orders her to forget her past. She leaves the netherworld to find someone to repair her instrument. Dayu sees a musician and plans to capture him. Traci watches the scene and morphs into action. Rhinosnorus enters the scene. Dayu refuses to return to Master Xandred. The Rangers confront the Nighlok as Dayu exists the scene with the musician. The team faces off against the Nighlok while Traci follows Dayu. Antonio races the fight. Rhinosnorus takes the opportunity and blasts him with the smoke from the steamer on his arm. After he puts Antonio to sleep, the Nighlok leaps into an interdimensional portal to chase after Dayu. In the forest, the Silver Ranger and Dayu's battle is interrupted by the Nighlok. Master Ji informs Jayden about the Dream Spell - the victims start having beautiful dreams, but Rhinosnorous eats his dreaming victims in the Dream World, ultimately killing them. The Rangers must enter the Dream World to save everyone from being consumed.

Jayden plans to use his Symbol Power to enter the Dream World. In the forest, Traci dreams about cooking a meal for her mom and dad. Back in the city, the Rangers use Jayden's portal to get Kevin and Mike in the Dream World. They find Antonio, who admires his fish award after winning the fishing tournament. The Rangers try to warn Antonio, but their attempts fail as he is too busy enjoying his dream. Mike and Kevin morph into action to face off against the Nighlok, who has an advantage in the Dream World. Green Ranger has an idea to use the world for their benefit. He grows in his large form to kick the boulder back.

Meanwhile, in the forest, Traci continues to dream. Her father gets up from the table and walks over to her.

"Traci, I'm sorry for the way I treated you when you were little." Her father says.

Then Traci smiles when he gives her a hug. She hugs him back."I'm so glad we're a family again,"

"So, am I sweetheart," Her father says.

Traci is unaware that Dayu is watching the scene play out from the doorway. Back in Reality, the Blue and Green Rangers work together to knock out the Nighlok. The Musician wakes up and retreats. Kevin fires the Hydro Bow, but the Nighlok leaves the scene. Jayden watches as Antonio wakes up. Octoroo sees his opportunity to get Jayden and his Sealing Power. Rhinosnorus grows to his large form. Antonio and Jayden morph into action. The two Rangers summon the Lion and Claw Zords. The zords face off against the Nighloks and Giant Moogers. After a brief battle, Claw Zords performs its finishing attack to defeat the remaining Moogers. Traci wakes up in the forest.

"So, silver ranger, you're holding on to the hope that your father will apologize to you," Dayu says.

"Yes, that's all I want from him," Traci says.

"What about your parents getting back together," Dayu asks.

"I know that won't happen. My mom had tried dating other men to find me a stepfather," Traci answers.

Back in the city, Deker sees his opportunity to challenge Jayden.

In the forest, Dayu attacks Mia and Emily after they show up to protect Traci and walks away. At the warehouse, Deker confronts Jayden and Antonio. The swarm of Moogers enters the scene. Deker transforms into his Nighlok form and defeats the Moogers. Knowing Jayden is still weak, Antonio tries to stop Deker, but he challenges Jayden to a personal duel. Jayden says that he cannot accept the challenge as he is a samurai who protects the innocent. However, Deker tells Jayden that if he doesn't take the challenge, then he will harm random civilians. With this, Jayden accepts the challenge and gives him 24 hours to rest. Deker instructs Jayden to meet at the beach.

At the Shiba House, Antonio makes tea for Traci. She sits down at the table. Antonio walks over hands her a cup before sitting down.

"I'm starting to think that I should just give up on my father ever showing up to apologize to me." Traci sighs.

"Come on angel, don't say that. Maybe he could be afraid to face his demons, that's all," Antonio says.

Mike invites them to the meeting about Jayden's duel. Jayden informs his friends about the challenge. Kevin is furious about Jayden's decision and fails to convince him to decline the challenge as a samurai does not fight unnecessary battles. Mia stands up for Jayden and tells them that he doesn't have a choice. A frustrated Jayden leaves the room to end the conversation Kevin helps Jayden to train against Deker The rest of the gang drink tea in the dining room.

In the morning, Jayden wakes up and heads outside, where his friends give their blessings. Jayden hands leadership of the Samurai Rangers to Traci.

"Are you sure about this Jayden," Traci asks.

"Yes, I am Traci. I know you can handle this," Jayden says.

He also gives Traci the Tiger and Beetle discs in case they need to form the Megazord. She leads the Rangers into battle as Rhinosnorus begins his attack. The Rangers morph into action to face off against the Nighlok. Jayden meets Deker at the beach and face off in the ultimate duel.

In the city, the Rangers continue their fight against Rhinosnorus and the Moogers. Kevin defeats the Nighlok, who grows in this Mega Mode. He takes the lead to form the Samurai Megazord. After a brief battle, the Megazord defeated Rhinosnorous. Antonio watches the fight from below. Jayden and Deker continue their fight as neither can gain the upper hand. In a final move, Deker strikes Jayden critically, but Jayden drops the Spin Sword and grabs it with his left hand, landing a slash on Deker. Deker feels honored from his defeat as he falls from the cliff. An injured Jayden demorphs and takes in the fact that he won.

A few hours later, Jayden and Trac are standing on the platform near the barbecue area. She gives the discs back to him.

"Traci, thank you for leading the team while I battled Deker," Jayden says.

"You're welcome, but I'm not a leader. It's not my place on this team," Traci says.

The End