Not a fan of amusement parks

Traci left the Ruiz house around quarter to seven. She felt a little better after talking with Mr. Ruiz yesterday. She arrives home the next morning around 8:15, after grabbing some breakfast, and bumps into the others leaving.

"Where are you guys headed? Aren't we supposed to be training?" Traci asks, confused.

"Not today; Ji gave us the day off," Mia says

"Yeah, we're going to Rainbow's End. You want to join us," Mike adds.

"No thanks," Traci says politely.

"Okay," Mike says.

Traci lets them go by as she continues to the front door. She walks inside and goes to her room. Jayden is in the Dojo, sitting on the floor. He opens a box and reveals a Beetle Disc. A few minutes later, his meditation is interrupted by the sound of Traci's beautiful Vihuela music. He gets up and follows the sound to the front yard. Traci hears the front doors opening. She stops playing and gets up from the bench. She sees Jayden standing on the porch.

"Sorry, was I playing too loud," Traci says.

"No, you weren't. I was planning to come outside in a few minutes. I have one more question: why didn't you go to the amusement park with the others?" Jayden asks.

"I had a bad experience the last time I visited one; the coaster stopped at the top of a hill and was stuck like that for five hours," Traci says.

At Rainbow's End, the Rangers begin their day of fun. Kevin feels guilty about missing his training. At the Shiba House, Ji is picking some vegetables from his garden. He puts a few tomatoes in the basket on the ground in front of him. He hears Jayden walks up and gets to his feet.

"Hey, have you seen Traci?" JI asks.

"She was playing her Vheula earlier in the kitchen," Jayden says.

"How long ago was that?" Ji asks.

"I would say about twenty minutes," Jayden answers.

"I thought she would've gone to the amusement park with the others," Ji says.

"She is into amusement parks," Jayden says.

They look east and see hailstones and snow falling from the sky. Ji sets the basket back down on the bench near the front door. They run down the path and arrive to see Traci trying to dodge the hailstones. She moves to her left and right quickly. A few stones hit her on the arm, and the jagged edge cut her. Traci ignores the pain and dodges the last few stones. They run over to her.

"Hey, what's up?" Traci asks.

"I was thinking about practice with the beetle disk," Jayden says.

"Jayden, you're not ready to use that disk yet," Ji says.

"That may be true, mentor, but if the nighlok get stronger than they already are. I need to be even stronger." Jayden says.

"We'll talk later, Jayden. Traci, why are you training by yourself?" Ji asks.

"I just wanted to get stronger because I don't feel like I belong here," Traci says.

"Traci, you do belong here. You're a real samurai like the rest of us," Jayden says.

"No, I'm not," Traci says.

"What do you mean?" Jayden asks.

"Traci, you can explain it to us after I clean that cut on your arm," Ji says.

Traci nods. She, Ji, and Jayden head inside. Traci sits in the living room while Ji gets the first aid kit. He comes back in and sets it down on the table. He looks over at Traci and sees the fear in her eyes.