Meeting a new crush

Traci is at Limitu Beach standing in front of the ocean skipping rocks. She picks up another stone and closes her eyes. She starts to picture a memory of the last time her Aunt Adrienne took her to the beach a when she was twelve. They were shipping stones. Traci picks up a rock. She flicks her wrist to skip across the water. She flicked her wrist too hard, and the stone sank into the ocean.

"Aunt Adrienne, this is impossible," Traci says.

"No, it's no,t sweetheart, here I'll show you," Adrienne says.

She picks up a smooth stone out of the sand. She dusts it off and hands it to her niece.

"Like this," Adrienne says.

She places her hand on Traci's wrist. She moves it the right way and tells her to let go. They watch the stone skipped five times over the water before sinking.

"I get it now, so can I try it by myself," Traci says.

Adrienne nods and takes a few steps back to give Traci some space. Traci picks up a rock and flicks her wrist as her Aunt showed her. She lets go of i. This time it skipped seven times before sinking. She turns around to face her aunt.

"I did it," Traci cheers.

"See, I told you that you could do it," Adrienne says proudly.

She opens her eyes and takes out her locket from under her collar. She holds it in her hand and opens it up. There was only one thing that brought Traci back to reality it was a seagull. A few seconds late,r she hears a loud caw and sees a blur of white as it quickly flies in. It snatches the pendant from her hand. The chain breaks as the gull flies away.

"Hey, bring that back you. It won't taste good at all," Traci shouts.

Traci chases after it. A mile down the beach, a young fisherman with short black hair and brown eyes around Traci's age sees that she is about to trip over some driftwood. The Octozord comes out from his cooler and floats over to the gull. Back with Traci, she shouts at the gull, telling it to drop her locket. She is about to trip over the driftwood. She feels someone grab her wrist and pull her to the left. She gets scared and closes her eyes.

 Meanwhile, the Octozord squirts some ink toward the gull. It drops the locket and flies up to get out of the ink cloud. The necklace quickly falls towards the ocean. The squid flies down, and the chain wraps around one of its tentacles. Then it flies back over to its owner.

=A Dyslexic Ranger=

Back with Traci, she stumbles a bit and starts to lose her balance. She begins to fall backward. The fisherman lets go over her wrist. He catches her in his arms.

"You can open your eyes. I'm not going to hurt you." The fisherman says with a Hispanic accent.

Wait, I know I've heard that voice before. It couldn't be, Traci thought as she slowly opened her eyes.

She feels her heart start to beat like a bongo drum. She tried to talk, but all she could do was smile. The fisherman helps Traci to her feet. She turns to face him. She fixes her hair and hopes she'll be able to talk if the fisherman speaks.

"Traci De La Rose, this is incredible. And might I say you were adorable as a little girl, and now you are even cuter and as beautiful as Spanish Rose. What are you doing here?" Antonio says.

"Thanks, for the compliment Antonio. You've changed from a cute little body who smelled like fish to a handsome boy, with amazing hair, why did you help me?" Traci says shyly.

"Well, I didn't want you to get hurt. If you kept going, you would have tripped over that pieceof  driftwood." Antonio says as he points towards it.

"Yeah, I guess I wanted to get my locket back so bad, I forgot to look where I was going," Traci says in the same tone.