Who am I?

Kanata opened her eyes, and looked up at what looked like a starry sky, except the stars moved. She then realized that she was looking at what might hundreds of Kirara.
"You're awake."
Kanata looked behind her.
"Tsubasa-san! Where am I?"
"You are in the sacred cave, where Successors are born. Those are the Kirara of Succession, as you have probably heard."
"So... That means I'm a Successor now?"
"Technically no. Your new Name have not been chosen yet."
"Oh."
"But I don't think it will take long... Oh! Look at that!"
Kanata looked up and saw the Kirara gathering, forming a shiny circle. The circle showed a picture of her, and then showed a picture of the Original Takamina.
"Looks you really are Takamina the 6th. So you are a Successor now."
"Really?! And it only took 3 years huh?"
"Would I help if I told you that Takamina the 3rd took 5 years?"
"What?! Really?!!"
"Yes. Now, let's get you ready for your first Concert as Takamina."

NO NAME looked at each other, wanting to think of a song to perform for Kanata, but couldn't.
"What about Lucky Seven?" Orine asked.
"No. They say we can't do that one, as the 76th wanted to apologize with it." Suzuko said.
"Green Flash? Sakura no ki ni Narou? Maeshika Mukanee? Juunen Zakura? Namida Surprise?!" Acchan began to panic.
"Calm down, Nagisa!!" Yuka snapped, then put her hands over her mouth.
"I'm so sorry Acchan!! Please forgive me!!"
"Relax, it's okay! Besides were all just doing our best, I can't ask for more!"
"Acchan, you're a GENIUS!!" Mariko shouted.
"Eh?!"
"Relax!! The original Takamina, Kojiharu and Mii-chan performed that song as No Sleeves!" She explained.
"We will have Acchan, Chieri and myself to perform as our own gift. Then we perform Namida Surprise as NO NAME, and then we have Sakura No Ki ni Narou as the closing song!!! It's perfect!!" Mariko shouted.

As they all gave their accept, Mariko spoke to Sae, who also agreed, before she went to find Tsubasa-san. When their plan got accepted, she skipped happily back to the others.

Meanwhile the new Generation had their first practice. Ushiyama was not happy, as only three of the girls could actually figure it out. Even worse than last year.
"You and you! Concentrate harder!" He pointed to Kirika and Shirabe.
"You! Put some life into it! You look like a zombie!!" He shouted at Tsubasa.
"Pinkie! If you want to last here, stop being so forceful!! The same to you Saharastar!!" He almost screamed at Maria and Chris.
"Purple girl! Stop being clumsy!" Miku almost fell when he pointed at her.
He then clapped his hands, and turned of the music.
"That's it for today. You are gonna practice with the other Kenkyuuseis tomorrow, as they had something to do today. Blondie! Stay behind will ya?"
"Yes!" Hibiki said.
"Thanks for your hard work!!" They all shouted.
"Blondie, what's your name?"
"Hibiki, sir!"
"You're not in the military. Tomorrow you will be in front. Now go!"
"Yes sir!" She ran off.
"Good grief. Those girls are going to take time."

------------------0048!!------------------
Another long chapter... As there are barely anyone who reads my other stories, this will continue to be my main. Next chapter will be longer. I think you guys should watch " Sakura Kara no Tegami". It's cute and deep at the same time. It's on Dailymotion.
See ya!!