Love, Hate and Friendship

-------------------AKB!!----------------

The first one to talk was surprisingly Mayuyu.
"At least I will more food..." But she was ignored by most while it made Chieri sink even further into despair.
What saved her though was the Sound of Acchans voice talking to her.
"So you're just gonna give up? So the trust everyone have in you is for nothing? Nothing at all?"
"W-What do you mean?" Chieri asked confused.
"There was a lesson in this Chieri. Remember how you spoke to all of us Kenkyuuseis? We just gave you exactly what you wanted." Kanata answered.
Sayaka then spoke up: "You thought Kenkyuuseis are not allowed to talk to the Successors, so we didn't talk to you. Just because you are the Center Nova, does not make you Successor."
"I told you work on your attitude, did I not?" Takamina said.
"We thought you were our friend Chieri. Not our enemy." This came surprisingly enough from Orine and Suzuko, at the same time. Everyone started to give Their opinion, as Chieri felt her raise as they talked to her. It doesn't matter if they were angry,  or hated her, as long as they were talking to her.
"I'm sorry... I am truly sorry!" That was the first thing she said since the others started talking to her. "I got caught up in thinking that it wasn't fair, and I just... Couldn't take that... I'm sorry..."
That made them shut up. But the thing that was most surprising was the fact that Acchan had stood up and walked towards Chieri without anyone noticing, and she embraced her. "Welcome back, Chieri."
"I'm Home."

A while after Chieris shine had returned. Her place in the center returned. Her status returned. But this time she spend her free time with the others, had her practice with the other members of NO NAME. To everyones surprise, the next concert would be held at Sebustar, Takaminas homeworld. It made her happy, as she would see her family for the first time in years. But Tsubasas statement kinda ruined her mood a bit.
"Since the Year Takamina became a Kenkyuusei, Sebustar has been controlled by the DES. Their iron glove is held even tighter than it was at Lancastar. Takamina, have you been able to contact your family in this time?"
"No, I havent."
------------------0048!!------------------
Dun dun duuun!!! Time for concerts!!! Finally!! To bad i had to rewrite this Chapter three times before getting here... Tell me if make any mistakes!!!
See ya soon!!