Part 7: Park Jisung

Consider yourself lucky. Or not. I uploaded 2 stories tonight, so yeah... Enjoy! Oh and umm, NCT is in this story now. HAHAHAHAHA. Park Jisung is one of the main characters in NCT in this story. Just imagine that he's 17 years old too. He can't be playing a role in this story if he was still 14. If you're wondering why Jisung out off all the NCT members, uhmm.. He's my favorite. My husband. Wait, what?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mikyung's POV (it's a flashback from when they got off to school)

I stayed quiet for the rest of the ride. I was thinking. I don't understand what i'm feeling right now. Am I sad? If I am, then why? Does that mean I like him? No way. That's ridiculous. I can't just fall for someone I just met.
As soon as the car parked up at the entrance of the school, I immediatley rushed out of the car walked away as fast as I could. I heard Seungkwan and Seokmin's voice calling me out, but I just ignored it. I didn't know or care where I was going. I didn't even notice that tears were rolling down my cheeks until I bumped into someone. It was a guy. But I couldn't see his face clearly because of my blurry vision. I blame my tears for not seeing him clearly.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" He asked as he gently helped me get up.

"I'm okay. Thank you." I said as I wiped my tears.

"Are you sure? What can I do to help you?" He asked.

To be honest, he was a good guy. At least I thought he was.

"I don't know. I don't know what i'm feeling right now. Please help me." I answered. I didn't know what I was thinking. I'm absoloutley asking someone I don't know for help.

"Sure sure. Should we talk to the library? Oh yeah. My name is Park Jisung and my parents own this school." He introduced himself.

"Really? My name is Kim Mikyung and i'm from Los Angeles. But I speak Korean very well because my dad is Korean." I said.

Then after that, he showed me around the place and went to the library. It was still early so we have enough time to talk amd stuff. Classes don't start until 8:30 and the time right now is 7:12.

"So, why were you crying a while ago?" He asked me as we sat on the chairs.

I told him everything. And by everything, I mean absoloutley everything. How we got here, how Myungsoo was off to work, how I didn't understand what I was feeling about Dino. He understood me. I trusted him even though I just met him. I felt comfortable around him.

"Well, maybe because you like him and you're jealous about that girl the he likes." He spoke.

"So do I like him? I don't even know what to tell him." I responded.

"Yeah. Because you won't feel jealousy if you don't care about that person. And if you're jealous right now, you like him." He adviced.

"Well I guess I do like him. But he likes someone else. Should I feel bad about it? I'm new to these kind of things. It's my first ever time liking someone." I told him.

"If I were you, of course I would feel bad about it because he likes someone else. But it's just normal when you like or love someone. There are always challenges that we can't escape. Life is like a test, you know. But now, it's your decision to keep on liking him and get hurt, or just let it go. But i'm telling you, the tighter you hold on to something, the more you get hurt. It's a lot easier when you let go. It'll you hurt you a little, but not as much when you hold on." He told me.

"Wow. You're amazing Jisung. How do you know these kind of stuff? But anyways, should I be feeling like this? Jealous?" I asked again.

"Well if you just like him, you shouldn't feel like this. After all, it's just a little crush right? And I know these kind of stuff because I read poetries, books etc. I've never had a love life before too. Hahaha. I've never had a crush on someone before. My heart is reserved for someone special. Hehehe." He joked.

"Well okay then. Thanks for the advice Jisung. Nice to meet you. And I expect you not to tell anyone about my secret, okay? I trust you." I told him as I picked up my bag.

"Sure, no problem. Nice to meet you too. And I promise to never tell anyone about your little secret." He said and smiled.

"Okay then. Aren't you going to class?"

"Nope. I think i'm gonna stay here for a while and read some more." He answered.

"Well, if you say so. Goodbye then." I waved him goodbye and went to my assigned classroom.

My classroom was at Section 2. So I looked up to the signs above the doors to find it. And eurika! I found it! I went inside to find that Seokmin and Seungkwan were my classmates. I don't know why, but they really piss me off. Just seeing their faces makes me wanna punch them. I know it sounds all mean, but I just feel that way.
They tried to talk to me but I rushed to my seat and put my headphones on. I maxed the volume up and tried to ignore everyone and everything around me.
Some time passed, I slowley opened my eyes and saw a teacher just came in. I immediatley turned off my music and put away my headphones.

"Okay class! We have a student from Los Angeles who just transferred here. Kim Mikyung? Can you please come infront and introduce yourself?" The teacher said.

I sighed and made my way infront of the class.

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Kim Mikyung and i'm from Los Angeles, California. My dad is Korean and my mom is American. That makes me half. I speak english very well and speak korean very well. Thank you." I bowed and everybody clapped.

Wew. I'm so famous.

I then went back to my seat and looked at the window beside me while the teacher explains the lessons which I wasn't interested in.
I wish Jisung was my classmate. It would've been fun when he was here. I also wanna forget the fact that Dino likes someone. I wanna think positive and just keep on liking him.
It's my first time liking someone and it already broke my heart. Could I get any more luckier?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey hey hey! I'm sorry NCT stans! I just had to put Jisung in! I love him so much, that's why. Hehehe. God bless ya'll💞