~Welcome Back~

Flint's P.O.V.

"Okay, everyone dismissed" I stood up from the swivel chair and greeted the stock holders goodbye, Mr. Kim, the one I'm working to also stood up and did the same. I went ahead of him and was about to go home when Mr. Kim called me.

"Flint, can I have a word with you in my office?" I looked at the time and back at Mr. Kim, since it's still early I think I can still have the time to finish my work. I nod ny head and followed him towards his office, he sat on his chair while I sat infront of him.

"What is it sir?" I asked after placing the papers and folders he still needs to review and sign, well, basically I'm his secretary who also attends meeting with him or sometimes, I do it myself because he still needs to do other errands at home.

"I want you to go to the airport at exactly 9 o'clock so you'll leave in 10 minutes, I'll send some bodyguards with you, you need to fetch someone and accompany him for lunch" He said as he rested his back on his chair, somehow sitting on a chair and staring at a blank space is also tiring for our bodies. Eventhough he is the chairman and owner of the company, he really hates it when he's attending some random meetings.

"Who am I going to meet sir?" I asked curious of this client I'm going to meet, it's actually my first time to be given a task to accomapny someone during lunch. Usually, I'm just going to meet them and let them sign the papers I have but this client also confuse me, why didn't Mr. Kim give me a paper to be passed towards the new client? Is he perhaps related to him?

"You'll know when you see her, anyways remeber to take her out for lunch. I can't cancel my meetings later" I nod my head, ofcourse, he needs to have dinner with his wife.

"Yes sir" I stood up and walked out of his room.

"Still deep in thought Young Master Flint?" I snaped my head at the man at the passenger's seat, who was also looking at me.

"You don't need to call me that Job and I'm fine thank you" I gave him a smile and looked outside but a question suddenly crossed in my mind.

"Do you probably know the girl we're going to fetch and accompany for lunch?" I asked Job, who was the bodyguard, Mr. Kim was refering to earlier.

"A girl? Sorry Flint but Mr. Kim only told us to drive towards the airport and then we will be going to a restaurant we usually go to and eat, I don't know any information about the client we're going to meet today" Jake, the driver then answered me. I'm really curious about this girl, who is she?

"Why did you decided to step down from being the heir anyway?" Job asked, and you heard it right. I am an heir of SJ Corporation but I decided to study hard before handling it.

"I didn't step down, I just wanted to work for other comapnies before handling my own, my father decided to send me to Mr. Kim and he told me that he's going to teach me everything I have to know about the company" I explained.

"I guess Mr. Kim is treating you like his own son" I smiled hearing those calm words, sometimes Mr. Kim told me to call him dad but I refused to seeing that I might get too attached with him. I evertually need to leave his company if he already steps down from his position and when he's going to give it to his daughter. After awhile, we finally reachd the airport.

"So am I going to go out?" I asked as I saw Job, going out of the car.

"No Flint, Mr. Kim told us to give to the receptionist and just wait here" I nod my head, Jake, the driver was the one who answered me. Job and Jake were also the body guards of Mr. Kim's daughter so I don't understand why he wanted them to come with me. I'm getting bored, I think the client won't ever find us if we're just going to saty inside this car, I was about to complain at the two when they uttered the same paragraph.

"She's here" I fixed myself and went outside, only to see the girl I'm not expecting to see.

"Nathalie" I breathed out, she gave me a small smile but I knew that meant it all.

"Hi Flint"

♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥

"Are you okay?" I blinked multiple times before seeing Nathalie smiling on the other side of the table.

"What?" I asked

"You kept on staring at your food, I'm going to eat that if you won't" She said and proceded to eat.

"You're acting weird Flint" She smiled at me before swallowing a spoonful of rice in her mouth. You're the one who's acting weird Nathalie.

"How was the States Ms. Nathalia?" Job asked.

"Didn't I tell you to stop calling me 'Ms.'? I'm not that old" Nathalie smiled and continued to eat. Apparantly, the 4 of us are now having lunch on the restaurant Nathalie loves to eat, she was also having lunch here before she left Korea.

"Flint doesn't want to be called Mr. or Young Master also" Nathalie and I stared at each other for a minute until Nathalie shooked her head.

"But how was it in the States?" This time, Jake was the one who asked

"It was actually beautiful, there were so many beautiful places there and even hospitable people were scattered on the streets"

"Have you met someone special?" Job asked again, Nathalie stopped eating and shooked her head.

"No one" She replied with a very big smile plastered on her face.

"But your smile says the opposite" Jake teased her.

"Let's just eat" She's changing he topic.

"Flint seems to be jealous" I heard Jake whispering.

"Flint, you're holding the spoon too tight" This time Nathalie, held my hand and gave me a confused look. I looked at my hand and saw some marks on it, I was really holding the spoon too tight.

"Are you okay?" She asked but I shooked my head and closed my eyes, something's wrong.

"I'll just use the bathroom" I excused myself from them and stood up from the chair, I marched my way towards the bathroom and leaned on the sink. I stared at my reflection and splashed some water on my face, after that I stared at my reflection again and took a deep breath. What is happening to me?