I Kissed The Scars On Her Skin...

Holly's POV

Vic helped me into his house and Tony followed close behind us. Once we were inside, Tony sat down in the living room and Vic walked me into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. "How painful is your face?" he asked, taking out a first aid kit from the cabinet above the sink. He placed it down on the side and sat me on the top of the toilet seat. "Not as painful now, thanks" I replied meekly. "I warn you now, this may hurt a bit but I'm going to try and stop it from swelling and stuff, and then I want you to tell me what else he's done, please Holly" he rushed out and I just nodded; I would tell him the majority, apart from the self inflicted ones, I figured that it wouldn't go down too well. After I nodded, he bent down in front of me with a wet towel in his hand. He raised his eyebrows, mentally asking if he had permission to place this towel on my face so I nodded, and as soon as he placed the cold wet towel on my face I squealed of pain and moved away slightly, only to have Vic hold my head in place. "I'm sorry Holly I really am, but I'm not letting you walk around with a huge handprint on your face" he sighed a little guiltily, and I simply nodded lightly as a response, a tear slowly making its way down my face. Vic removed the wet towel and picked up a new dry one, wiping away the tears that had made their way down my face and my cheek that was wet from a moment ago. He finished up what he was doing, applying some other things to help before he smiled slightly. "Do you feel slightly better now?" he asked worriedly. I nodded and rubbed my cheek, feeling less pain than before. Vic had bent back down in front of me again and placed his hands on my knees. "What other injuries do you have?" he repeated, staring right into my eyes with concern. "Well I- I uh..." I really wasn't sure how to explain this to him. "It's okay, don't worry Holly, I just want to help you in any way possible" he said soothingly, rubbing my knees for comfort. "My legs and my ar-" I cut myself off there because he just couldn't know. "Your legs and what?" he asked, confusion in his voice. "Nothing" I replied, staring at the black vans on his feet. "I know what you were going to say. I will be checking your arms, but what's wrong with your legs?" Oh no, he couldn't! "Holly, why are you crying?" I didn't even realise I was crying until I put my hand to my face and realised that tears were once again falling from my eyes, just like he had said. I must have looked terrible, my male up had probably run by now. "Fine, I'll tell you, just promise you won't hate me" I said, absentmindedly allowing more tears to fall. "I could never hate you Holly" he replied, placing his hand on my shoulder reassuringly. I rolled up my sleeves and removed my many wristbands and looked up to see Vic's face full of shock. He was silent for a while before I sighed and put everything back on rather quickly and pulled my sleeves back down. "Why Holly?" he asked almost crying himself. "Abusive parents Vic, that's why. And bullies, my home life and just about everything else you could think of" I rushed out, bursting into even more tears. Why was everything so wrong with me?

Vic's POV

She pulled up her sleeves and I instantly just broke down, not into tears, but I just froze up; why her?She was way too pretty and caring to be in pain. "Why Holly?" I asked on the edge of tears. "Abusive parents Vic, that's why. And bullies, my home life and just about everything else you could think of" she cried. Her words shocked me slightly, and I just felt an unfamiliar feeling rush through me.

We sat in silence for a while before I started another conversation, breaking the tension between us. "You're not going back there" I stated sternly, gently taking her hand in mine. "I have to Vic, I have nowhere else to go, I need to stick up for Austin, and my parents would find me" she sighed, making me want to show her just how much I was definitely against her going back. "You say you have nowhere to go? Well stay here then. Stay anywhere, but there!" I replied; I seriously couldn't let her go back. "Vic, I don't want to be a burden, and if I stay-" I cut her off by crashing our lips together. What was I doing? I wasn't so sure; I felt a connection with her, and I would do whatever it takes to keep her safe and away from those monsters that she called family...

Tony's POV

I heard meaningless shouting earlier, I wondered if they were alright, and more to the point, why did Holly have a handprint on her face? I crept upstairs to where Vic's bathroom was to see if they were alright, and as I poked my head around the door, I saw them kissing. Vic got a girlfriend? This was great news!

~~~~

Fuck it's short, I'm sorry!
Title Credit; A Match Into Water - Pierce the Veil
Listening to; Misery Business by Paramore