⭐️Chapter 7: Black Wizard⭐️

Before

He was perfectly horizontal heading towards me. I slid under him, as I was sliding down, I chanted "WATER DRAGON ROAR!" Shooting Gajeel up to the top of the cave, completely knocked out. "YES I WON!!" I yelled proud of myself. A door opened and I walked towards it with Nami by my side.

Back to story

I walked out the opening and saw everyone. Well everyone but Natsu, DID HE LOOSE!? "Ren! I see you made it to the second stage." Markarov greeted. "HELL YEAH I DID! Didn't I Nami?" I grinned at my purple exceed. "Sure did." She smiled. And I nodded. "Ok take a seat and when everyone has returned we shall explain the second stage." Gramps said walking away. I went and sat over next to Gray. "Hey Ice Princess." I giggled. "Sup Water Brain." Gray smiled. "DID YOU JUST SMILE!?" I overreacted. "Maybe....." Gray whispered. I looked to my left, and saw Natsu. He looked... Depressed. Natsu depressed WHAT!? Probably just something that happened. "Alright I believe all of our winners are here now." Gramps said walking towards us all. "Well in that case these are the results so far.
Cana and Lucy defeated Freed and Bickslow I'm combat nicely done." Gramps chuckled.
"THEY BEAT FREED HOW!?" Gray screamed. "Natsu and Happy beat Gildarts good job," Gramps continued. "NOW WAY THOSE TWO!?" Gray yelled again. "SAY WHAT!? I WANTED TO FIGHT GILDARTS!" I screamed doing the anime tears. "Ren and Nami defeated Gajeel and Levy impressive job," Gramps said. "SHE DID THAT ALONE!?" Gray shouted once again. "Gray and Loke defeated Mest and Wendy in combat and Elfman and Evergreen defeated Mirajane." Gramps said. "All these competitors will now continue in the second round." Gramps finished. "Gray! Cana! Elfman! Levy! Ren! There can only be one s-class wizard and that's gonna be me!" Natsu pointed. "In you dreams." I smirked. "Yeah no way am I losing to you." Gray snickered. "Ok kids the next stage of the s-class trials begin soon. To pass the next round, you must search the island for the Fairy Tail's founder, Mavis Vermillion. And if you find anyone else you must fight them to continue." Gramps said. And I nodded. "C' mon Gramps that's almost to easy." Natsu said crossing his arms. "Aye sir!" Happy said. Such a cute exceed, I swear I saw in the corner of my eye Nami blush. Hm probably just me. "You have 6 hours. Ready go!" Gramps yelled. "GO NAMI!!!!!!" I screamed sprinting off in front of everyone. I felt a strange source of magic, a powerful one. And a lot more then one as well. I kept running until I was far away from everyone. But then I saw Elfman and Evergreen. They where talking about throwing someone off their game or something? I was hiding behind a tree and I saw them stand up, and look at a black haired man in black clothes with a white piece over the top. He started talking about thinking nobody was in the island and stuff, weird. Then he shouted "NO STAY BACK!" And held his hand up towards them. "Please don't come near me. No! Here it comes!" He shouted, clutching his head. He looked like he was in pain. Then black magic flew all around him. It flew back and went straight towards Eflman and Evergreen. "Get down!" I heard someone yell. I had to save them, so I ran at them. And pushed down their heads. But someone else landed on top of me. The black magic went over us at the speed of lightning, I looked and saw Natsu on top of me. "Uh...." I blushed. WAIT I BLUSHED!? THE ALL MIGHTY REN BLUSHED HELL NO! "Oh...uh hey Ren." Natsu also blushed? WAIT what... He got off me, it's probably just my imagination. He held his hand out which I gladly took. And stood up. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?" I screamed in unison with Natsu. And he guy started crying? What.... "No...." He whispered, but being a dragon slayer I heard. "Natsu... Ren...." He whispered our names. "Who are you!?" Natsu yelled again. "You better answer me! Or else!" Natsu did with a deathly glare, that even I would get scared of. I growled, as the man stared at Natsu. Nami flew over to me. "Ren why did you run away so fast I thought I lost yo--" Nami stopped as she saw the man. Then happy flew up as well, "who's he?" Happy questioned. "We don't know..." I whispered. But he had black magic, where do I know that from? Meh I don't know. "Look pal this island is off limits to anyone who's not in the Fairy Tail guild! Keep your freaky death cloud away from us!" I yelled. "I've missed you Natsu...." The man whispered quietly to Natsu. Natsu growled, and jumped up and punched the guy in the face. He fell to the ground, but didn't really show pain what is he? "I see nothing's changed... What about you Ren." He said, landing perfectly on the ground and looking at me. "I don't who you are or how you know my name, but I don't like it!" I screamed, also punching the guy in the face. To which he swiftly landed on his feet. "I see... You both... Still can't break me.... " He said. And I looked at Natsu with a questioning look. "Do you know him?" I asked, Natsu shook his head and looked back at the man. "You better tell me your name! I won't ask again Bub!" He yelled once more. But he just continued to cry again. The black stuff surrounded him again. "Run.... Now!" He managed to say before screaming again. "Nami! Happy! Get everyone outa here now!" Natsu ordered and they got Elfman and Evergreen, then flew away. "GO!!" I screamed, running with Natsu. But the black magic pulled Natsu and I back. Happy and Nami tried to grab us but Elfman grabbed them. "Don't be stupid!" He said and kept running. The black cloud thing exploded and trees disappeared. I fell on the ground next to Natsu and started coughing. "Well that was weird..." I managed to say. "It looked like he lost control." Natsu replied and I nodded. I looked around and saw that the guy was gone. "Natsu! What happened to your scarf! It turned black!" Happy said. "Yeah and Ren, your gloves turned black as well." Nami pointed out. I noticed my fingerless gloves that was originally white, was now black. "He'll pay for this! I got this from Mizu!" I growled. And Natsu agreed.

1116 words

~~Edited~~