0_30

Bridges.

I enter the restaurant, telling the hostess who I'm here for. They retrieve a menu and tell me to follow them. I had a meeting this morning with the team about our summer trip. In July we're all going on a family vacation to Disney Universe out California. The only people I'm bringing are De, Shay and my parents. I'm sure we'll enjoy ourselves. I now have a meeting with Tamika about these pictures I took Friday. The magazine releases in a week or so, so we need to be quick.

"Ms. Summers, Darius Bridges as you requested." The hostess greets.

"Thanks Jackson." Tamika smiles, looking through the proof photos. I take a seat, nodding at the proofs from the photoshoot. I have to say I couldn't see myself modeling, but I guess that's a hidden talent I didn't know about.

"So, I picked the three pictures I'd like to be publish. Now you have to pick yours." She says, sliding over the portfolio. I look through the photos, deciding on the three. Out of all them, we picked two pictures that are similar. One different from the rest.

"Ok, well we'll go with my three I guess." She laughs, putting them in a folder.

"Fair enough. It's your clothing line." I chuckle and throw my hands up in surrender.

"That it is, but you're the model so I needed your input just in case." She says, taking a sip of her orange juice.

"So you're heading back to Miami?" I question.

"Yea. I gotta drop these off and then I have a flight right after. I'm sorry we couldn't hang like old times but business is business." Tamika shrugs.

"It's cool. I mean you gotta work and a child to take of. So it's all good." I laugh and stand to my feet. Tamika does the same and we hug for like two seconds and pull back. She leaves a tip on the table while grabbing her things, and begin her trail. I follow behind and we go our separate ways. I hop in the back of my ride, feeling my phone buzz in my hand. I see its Nivea, so I answer and put the phone up to my ear.

"Sup?"

"Yo, what's up with De?" She questions. I furrow my eyebrows confused, reclining my seat back.

"What do you mean?"

"She came in this morning, on ten but it was her silent ten. Like you gotta watch for her ass ten." Nivea explains.

"I don't know, she was just fine this morning when I talked to her."

"Well it must of been after you talked to her then. I don't know what's up with her, but I know she mad as hell." Nivea laughs.

"So she's in the silent but deadly stage?"

"Yep." Nivea says. I shake my head, sighing knowing my girl is going through it. First Marcellus lying to her for three years, now this shit and I don't know what it is this time.

"Where is she now?" I question, rubbing the top of my nose between my eyes.

"She's in a meeting with the executives. She asked for her depressants this morning when coming in Darius. I'm scared for her." Nivea croaks.

"She's gone be good Nivea, obviously something ticked her off. I'll call and check on her after her meeting. Just hit me up when she's done." I tell her.

"Ok." Nivea mumbles hanging up after. I decide to go on Instagram, to see if somebody had something to do with it. Deanda doesn't know how to stay away from celebrity gossip or TheShadeRoom. That shit is all fun and games until they start messing with you and your reputation. I didn't see anything so I decide to see what's on Deanda's. Nothing but the picture her and Arthur sporting their matching bracelets on Saturday. That's about it.