0_10

Bridges.

I lay back with my hands behind my head, watching Deanda ride me reverse style. She moans lowly, grinding against my shaft vigorously. I hiss, slapping her ass twice while giving each cheek that attention. My hand prints staining her sensitive mocha skin.

"Shit." Her shallow whispers sound throughout her condo. I grunt, feeling myself about to burst as I hold her waist in place. I pound into causing her to scream in pleasure, putting her weight forward as she leans on ankles. Deanda takes control again, bouncing lightly as our skin smack against one another.

"Fuck." I groan through gritted teeth, sweat just pouring as I try to hold my nut from releasing. I bite down on my lip, hiring my knees while pushing an arch in her lower back. She hisses as I pound into her, her chest laid against the mattress and her ass jiggles from me thrusting into her.

"Darius, deeper baby please." She hisses, spreading her legs more.

I flutter my eyes open to the stiffness in my shorts, sighing in defeat. It's been two weeks since Deanda and I did anything, and I'm reaching over here. I sigh heavily, reaching for my phone off the nightstand. It's 1:30 in the morning on this Saturday. I unlock my phone, shooting a text and wait patiently for a reply.

Me: wyd ~ Sent 1:31am

Deanda🍓💦: counting sheep ☹️. ~ Read 1:32am

Me: slide through? 👀 ~ Sent 1:32am

I could hear her laughter in my head anxiously watching three dots load. They stay there for a good fifteen seconds and disappear with no reply. I sit up and smack my lips screw face. I know she ain't just ignore my offer. I swing my feet to the side, sitting my phone back on the nightstand. That's when my phone went off with three text.

Deanda🍓💦: in your Gucci flip flops

Deanda🍓💦: I'm just playing😂

Deanda🍓💦: but forreal 👀 ~ Read 1:35am

Me: I'm rock hard and you wanna play games and shit 😒 ~ Sent 1:35am

I position myself to my feet, making my way to the bathroom as I tried to relax my muscle. I don't usually ever get this hard from a dream, it's clear Deanda got that good good when she not around. After brushing my teeth, I dress in all black and throw my chain around my neck.

I then spray some Axe cologne on my clothes just to smell good. I grab my wallet, a couple condoms and my phone. I smirk at the text from Deanda, raising a brow as I reply back. I dip my feet into my Gucci slides just to be funny. I see Deanda has a sense of humor which shocks me. She's always so got damn mean.

After a forty-five minute drive, I arrive to Deanda's condominium. I call her phone, parking across the street from it. I pay for the meter and put my ticket in the window. I don't have time for getting towed and shit. I approach the building, showing security my I.D. and they buzz me in.

Deanda told them I was coming so it wouldn't be problems at the door. Once I get up to her floor, I walk through the maze of halls. I arrive at her door, knocking and a couple seconds later Deanda answers. I lick over my bottom lip, studying her body in her Pink two piece set as she pulls me in by the collar of my hoodie.

"You playing games and shit." I groan, raising a brow as she pushes my back up against the door while closing it. She shakes her head no, placing her lips against mine.