Baby?!

Lucy's POV
Me and Natsu were getting medicine for Happy, he had a cold and has been in bed for a few days now. They took the train cause there local medicine pharmacy was destroyed during a mission, and somebody *cough**cough**Natsu* crashed into it. Well Natsu wasn't feeling well after they got off the train so they got him, and Happy some medicine.  Natsu got his own medicine, but he accidentally got the wrong one, and when they got to the guild he drank it. There was a crash as glass shattered from the potion bottle dropping, and then a loud crying sound. Everybody gathered around and all you could hear were loud gasp. When Lucy saw what was going on she gasp."Natsu what happened to you?" Then the pinked haired boy, with a plump innocent face, rosy little cheeks, and the cutest on onyx eyes, stood up in his birthday suit and ran over to Lucy crying his lil eyes out by her leg. She quickly gathered his scarf wrapped it around him, picked him up and comforted him.

Nobody's POV
Everyone in the guild just stood in shock, some in aww's as Lucy cuddled the little Natsu. The master came down and said "BRAT'S!!!! What is going on in here?" Then he looked over at Lucy holding a little boy with pink hair."Lucy is that your...?" Master paused."NOOOO!!!" Lucy screamed."It's Natsu...  He accidentally drank a position and he suddenly became a baby.""Ohhhhh I see." Master whispered."LEVY!!!!" Master screamed."Yes?" A small blue haired women came out from the crowd."Try to see if you can find a cure for this." Master said."K." Levy said. The guild stood quiet as Levy did her research."Found it!" She exclaimed."It is a youth potion, this particular one has whoever drink it turn into a baby.""It should only last about a month." She exclaimed. The guild sighed in relief.

Lucy's POV
I was still cradling the little Natsu when I suddenly heard soft snores coming from my shoulder. Natsu fell asleep! While I thought about it a blush crawled it's way on my face.  I quickly hid it so no one could see. Then I heard Master say someone needs to take care of Natsu for a month. Ezra raised her hand, but master reassured her that I should do it. Everyone quickly agreed, and Erza finally nodded. I stood there processing what they just said."WHAT!!!" I yelled. Natsu woke up and started crying at my sudden outburst. I quickly cradled him and hummed a soft tune. After a few sniffles he finally fell back asleep."Fine... I'll take care of him." Then I packed my things and headed off to the store to bye clothing for a 3 year old, baby food, a crib, some whipes and baby powder, and some toys just in case.

That Evening in Lucy's Apartment No ones POV
That evening Lucy Washed Natsu in the bath, changed his diaper, fed him, and cradled him to bed while singing "twinkle, twinkle, little star."  Then she got ready for bed. As soon as she hit the bed she passed out. It had only been about 3 hours when out of no where Natsu screamed and cried.  Lucy woke up and thought to herself (This will be harder then I thought.)