Chapter 14: As The Tower Falls

Start from the beginning

"Aw, Zenny doesn't have anything to hide." Renraw sighed. "He's just a boring guy. A real flop to how he was supposed to turn out."

"Quit that," Arni yelled.

"You quit it!" Dot stood up to Arni again. "I can't believe everything that's been happening in here."

"Yeah, really fun." Renraw joked. "Oh yeah, now would be a good time for the Warner Brothers to discuss the court stuff. I'm guessing you didn't tell the others about their part yet."

"What?" Dot looked over at her brothers. "What about it?"

Yakko frowned but held up a document. "Yeah. We're not supposed to go though." He gestured toward Aroma. "Those wannabe's are supposed to take our place."

Nice name. Zenny thought sarcastically. "How can we? It's not like you've told us anything about it anyhow."

"Well it wasn't exactly your business," Yakko snapped. "It's not like we were lying though! Not as bad as you guys." His attention focused strictly on Aroma. "Gal in particular."

Arni just looked over at Renraw's smiling face. "Forget it. Spill the beans, I don't care. You are not living here."

"Why not?" Dot humphed. "All he's done is expose all your dirty secrets! I'd rather live with him than any of you."

"You've got no clue what you're saying," Aroma warned her.

"And my sister should listen to you for what reason?" Yakko growled at her.

Zenny sighed. As angry as he was about not knowing about the blackmail there wasn't much he could do right now. "Let's settle down for a moment, we're all pretty high strung." He glared at Renraw. "You are not welcome here and you know it. You are only starting trouble to make yourself look good."

Renraw shrugged his shoulders. "Hey, I never said I was a saint."

Zenny looked over at the Warners. "If you want us to play you for this court thing, then you have to refuse to live with him too."

"Oh? More blackmail?" Yakko smiled sarcastically. "That's pretty much the word of the day."

"Yakko. You don't know him." Zenny warned him.

"Yeah? And we apparently don't know you guys either. Oh, I mean guy and girls." Dot growled. "I say we can handle the court without you. It's none of your business anyhow."

Zenny just glared at all the Warners. "So you really want him to stay?"

"At least he's not pretending to be someone he isn't," Yakko said as looked back at Aroma.

"We need to get our scripts changed," Wakko added.

"And he hasn't lied to us yet like you have." Dot finished. "All in all, yeah I'd say he's welcome here!"

"Fine." Zenny held up his hands. He looked over at Aroma and Arni. "Aroma. Iri. Pack up. We're outta here."

"Outta here?" Wakko said sadly. "Wait, you're just leaving?" He looked at Arni questioningly. "Where to?"

None of the Therapy's answered him as they all started to leave.

Wakko looked at the ground sadly. He had really started to like Iridescent.

"Forget it. She's about as worth it as Pleasure slash Aroma is." Yakko scoffed. He couldn't believe her! He thought he knew that girl. She was sincere, nice, mellow and liked paddleball. Well, that was far from the truth. She was Pleasure?

"Audios," Dot smiled as she saw the Therapy's all packed up. "Please forget to write."

Renraw just smiled at the Therapy's. "Hate to see you leave just because of me."