Chapter 14: As The Tower Falls

Start from the beginning

Yakko and Wakko looked over at Aroma. What was Ren talking about?

"Renraw!" Zenny growled.

"What? Come on, I haven't done anything bad yet, have I?" Renraw smiled innocently. He looked over at Dot. "He was never much fun, was he? I'm a lot more fun than him."

"I'm inclined to agree." Dot smiled back.

Uh oh. Aroma glared at Renraw. She knew exactly what he was doing. "Don't do it."

"Don't do what?" Renraw whined. "Come on, I missed the tower and you guys," he chuckled. "Besides! If I can't stay then why should I work out a compromise with the script, huh?"

Nailed it. "We aren't doing that script." Wakko insisted. "I guess he should just stay."

"He is not staying," Arni yelled at Wakko. "You don't know him!"

"And I sure as heck don't know you!" Dot stood up to 'Arni'. "You've been a girl this whole time? I knew Pleasure wasn't the only one hiding things."

"Pleasure?" Yakko frowned. "Wait, what about her?"

Dot still angry about not knowing about Arni pointed over at Aroma. "She's right there!"

"Huh?"

Aroma sighed. It didn't matter anymore anyhow. The Warners weren't as bad as she originally thought and with Iridescent's secret now exposed she didn't have to worry about Yakko anymore. Besides, the Warners were not the pressing issue at the moment.

Renraw just clapped his hands. "It's like a soap opera with all the secrets in this place. You should just make a separate show called 'As the Tower Falls.' It'd get ratings I guarantee it."

Yakko just looked in disbelief at Aroma. Pleasure? SHE is Pleasure? The manipulative, sexy little thing that lives with Minerva who doesn't do anything but b-? It just couldn't be, could it?

"Too bad there's no popcorn." Renraw just smiled. "Unless you've got any Dot?"

"Will you stop getting so chummy with her?" Zenny growled at him.

"Why? What's wrong with him being nice?" Dot frowned. "At least he hasn't been hiding stuff."

"Oh, you've got no idea." Arni growled at Renraw.

"Come on Iri. Desie, you remember me?" Renraw faked hurt. "We knew each other from the beginning, how could you be like this to me?" He sighed. "You know I could have easily told everyone that you really were a guy and made sure you didn't get a penny for that contract." He shrugged his shoulders. "With this treatment though, why should I?"

"You..." Zenny growled. "You're gonna blackmail your way in this tower, aren't you?"

"Guilty," Renraw chuckled. "Come on, blackmail's nothing new around here. I mean with Yakko and Wakko and your sisters. I mean, you did know that right?"

"What?" Zenny looked over at Yakko and Wakko. "You were blackmailing my sisters?"

"I didn't know I was," Yakko protested. "I thought I was dating Pleasure not Aroma!" He crossed his arms angrily. Aroma and him had been decent friends, why would she do that?

"So you're dating Iri?" Zenny growled at Wakko. "How'd you find out?" He looked over at 'Arni'. "How long has this been going on?"

"...since he caught me in the shower." Arni confessed in her original voice. There was no more need to hide anymore in the tower.

"You walked in on her in the shower?" Zenny yelled angrily at Wakko.

"Hey don't act so high and mighty! What are you hiding?" Yakko stood up for his brother. "Are you a girl? Are you hiding your appearance? What?"