That man

"Steve? Sir, are you alright?"

Becky's concerned voice lifted Steve from his thoughts and he looked up to see his sister frowning at him.

She still had no idea that this was the brother she loved to mess around with, who always protected her even though she insisted she didn't need it, who he would do anything and everything for. It hurt him how she couldn't remember, and then and there he swore he'd find a way to get his little girl back.

"Yeah, fine." Steve answered and stood up, turning to leave. "Dr. Banner will be here in a few minutes to check your vitals." He left the bedroom, shutting the door behind him.

Becky sighed and laid back down in her bed. Something about that man just stumped her. She felt that she'd known him before, but in another time. If that made any sense.

A soft knock at the door startles her and she looked up.

A tall dark haired man walked in and smiled at her. "You look just like him." He said as he went over to her bedside and pulled out his medical utensils.

"Who?" Becky asked.

Bruce instantly blushed and fixed his glasses. "Oh, nothing. Sorry."

Becky didn't say anything else about it, but she knew he wasn't telling the truth. Who did she look like?

The man, she assumed to be the doctor Steve was talking about, sat down next to her and gently put in a fresh IV needle and cleaned up the various cuts and bruises she had. She didn't talk as he mumbled doctor speak to himself, just lost in her own thoughts.

Who was that man? And why did she look so much like him?