(18) Hotel Pools with Heated Memories

Start from the beginning

"Oh, I'm bad." He smirks.

"Maybe bad in bed, but that's about it." I try not to laugh.

"Don't make me show you." He winks.

"I'm not making you do anything. It's not my fault you're bad in bed."

"I'm not and you know it." He replies, a knowing tone in his voice.

"I guess I wouldn't know." I chuckle.

"You're not going to. You're different than the pointless lays I've had. You're like a drug to me, if I was an addict of course. You're new, you're amazing. You're like the shiny new toy at a toy store that all the little kids want. You're what all the boys want."

"Nope, pretty sure that's just you." I tease.

"You're just, ugh." He grins leaning foreword and pushing me back into a pile of pillows as he runs his fingers through my strands.

He leans down to kiss me.

I smile, feeling a lingering kiss placed on my lips. He pulls away slightly, and I pull him towards me again, pressing my lips to his, harder.

"See?" He pulls away, "You're different. With your intelligence, humor, and my god, the kissing. I can't get enough of you." He blushes.

"You haven't kissed in relationships?"

"I don't think my relationships follow the same rubric as yours."

I blush, "I dated my last boyfriend for three plus years."

"I dated my last girlfriend for three plus days."

"Player."

"Life's a game, what can I say."

"Am I a game?" I question, outloud, looking into his eyes subconsciously.

He looks down at me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way."

"Lex, you would never become so little as to be a stupid game to me. You're worth a lot more than that."

"Am I? Because right now, I really don't know."

"I'm not playing you. I wouldn't do that."

I turn, and bite my lip.

"Ugh." He groans, "Lexie, c'mon."

I turn, "You swear?"

"Fuck."

I mock glare at him, "I didn't mean it that way."

His face stretches out into a smile as he dives forward on me, tickling my sides. I squeal and swat at his hands, "Mase, stop it!" I laugh.

His hands run up and down the bare skin of my sides. I push off the wall and he walks into the deeper end of the pool.

"Mason!" I laugh, "I can't touch here."

"Then swim." He abruptly drops me. I wave my arms back and forth in the water, and stick my tongue out at him.

"You're adorable." He chuckles.

I throw myself forward, latching onto him, my arms clinging to his shoulders.

What can I say? Treading is a lot of work.

He takes my face in his hands and pulls me forward yet again. I lean forward, about to press my lips to his, but instead he dodges me. My lips land in his hair and his place a light peck on my cheek. He moves downward, kissing along my jawline and nibbling at the bottom of my ear. I turn my head, letting it drop back, as he takes advantage of the full exposure of my neck. He kisses it slowly, swirling his tongue between his lips, all the while peppering light kisses around. A soft longing sound comes from within my chest, a low, quiet moan coming from deep within. I walk my fingers up his chest and pull his chin towards me again, staring into his eyes.

"Boxer boy." I smirk.

"Yes?"

"I think it's about time we got our feet in the water."

AUTHORS NOTE
thanks for 76k and 59 in teen fiction
I love you all so much! Pm me anytime, I love talking.

WATTPAD AMBASSADOR
I recently applied to be a wattpad ambassador because it looks like a very exciting opportunity to have. I sent in an application, and I guess we'll see! Wish me luck!

FANART
I  love all of the fanart I've been getting, you guys rock!! Keep sending it and il keep using it.

QUESTION
do you think Alexa made the right decision between Parker and Mason?

SOCIAL MEDIA
kik | tinylighthearted
instagram | @prollywriting
email | tinylighthearted@gmail.com