"Where's your sister?" He went down and his mother asked. "Score." He said.

 "What?" Mrs. Kim didn’t quite hear it because she was packing out their grocery.

 "Nothing!"

 Inside Taeyeon's room,

 Taeyeon woke up to the fragrant smell of Tiffany. It made her smile but then she heard Tiffany's phone ring.

She hurriedly tried to find it, she found it in Tiffany's pants underneath a pillow.

 "Ppani-ah.." Taeyeon woke Tiffany up. "Yea?"

 "Phonecall.. It’s your dad.." Taeyeon read. "Wh-wha..?!"

Tiffany quickly answered. "Yes,hello daddy?"

 "Stephanie? I called to tell you we'll be going in a party again.. Ok? Get ready."

 "Uh.. O-Okay.. Take care daddy!" With that Mr. Hwang hang up.

 "What did he say?" Taeyeon asked.

 "Oh nothing. Just saying I shouldn’t be in my girlfriend's bedroom especially if she's a byuntae." Tiffany joked. Taeyeon got alarmed as she picked up their clothes.

 "He said that?!" Tiffany laughed.

 "No I was kidding. Haha! I just need to go home soon.." Tiffany lazily leaned her head on Taeyeon's back.

 "Tae-Tae?"

 "Yeah?"

 "Did we lock the door?" 

 "Uhh.. No.."

***

Chapter 73 - Stirring Truth P1

 "Hyuuun!"

 "Hyuuun!" A drunken voice called out to Seohyun as she slept with Yoona hugging her. "Wake up and make lunch!" The voice continued nagging the same things over and over again.

 Seohyun opened her eyes, she looked down to Yoona hugging her by her waist. She heard her mother whine about some food and her being lazy. Seohyun rose from her bed, not waking Yoona up that is.

 "What took you so long? Go and make lunch, lazy head!" Seohyun's mother commanded her but Seohyun didn't mind any word she said, she continued to the bathroom. Inside the bathroom her mother continued nagging her.

 After a short while, Seohyun continued to the kitchen and prepared their lunch.

After cooking a lunch for her family, Seohyun prepared the plates and food. While her mother lazily sat on the sofa.

 "Bring those here.. I wanna eat here.." Mrs. Seo requested, Seohyun obeyed. She played three bowls of rice.

 "Are you drunk? It’s just you and me, idiot." Seohyun's mother questioned.

 "Yoona's here.." With what Seohyun mentioned, her mother's eyes glared in anger. "What?!"

 "Yoona slept here.."

 "You let that-that kid here?! And sleep by my house?!"

 Mrs. Seo angrily said. Seohyun nod to agree, her mother loudly tapped the table.

 "Hyun.. What did I tell you about that kid!? Nothing but trouble!" Mrs. Seo was mad at Seohyun's sudden rebellious act. "Now look... Because of her ,your disobeying me!" She then lightly tapped Seohyun's shoulder, the one that was still wounded.

 "O-Oww.." Seohyun let out a quiet sound as it hurt her.

 "Whats wrong?" Her mother asked. Seohyun shook her head telling her mother its nothing. Mrs. Seo stood up and went to the compartments.