061-063. Seeking Secrets

Chapter 61- Seeking Secrets P1

 "Seohyuuun! Good morning!"

 Yoona greeted Seohyun who’s coming out of her humble home. Seohyun quickly took Yoona's hand and pulled her lover to walk away. Seohyun picked up speed at her walking making Yoona wonder if something was wrong.

 "Any problems, Seo?" Yoona asked, she also walked fast to catch up to Seohyun. "Nothing.. Let's just go." Seohyun still continued to look away focusing on the road they walked on.

 "You sure?" Yoona asked, she scanned over Seohyun's face; clearly something was wrong. "Im sure, Yoong. I just need to be earlier today.." Seohyun looked at Yoona and smiled.

 "We should have took my car instead." Yoona suggested, she also took Seohyun's bag but Seohyun took it away, immediately. "It’s ok.. We'll take the train." Seohyun smiled. Yoona smiled back but something about Seohyun today bothered her.

 On the train, Seohyun looked pre-occupied and gloomy, people are bumping on to Seohyun while the girl didn’t seem to respond too much. Seeing so, Yoona wrapped an arm around Seohyun, placing her hand on Seohyun's right shoulder.

 "Owww!" Seohyun lightly shouted and swayed Yoona's hand away. She looked at Yoona and held on her shoulder. Yoona looked at her lover concerned and very confused. "Y-you ok, Seo?"

 "I-Im fine. Sorry, It just aches a bit.." Seohyun referred to her shoulder. "Are you sure? Please tell me if something's wrong.." Yoona pleaded.

 "Sure Yoona I will. But you don’t need to worry, I just overreacted." Seohyun answered, smiling.

 Yoona felt an intuition that Seohyun was hiding something from her. She just let it pass but it still bothered her.

 "Did you make your science assignment?" Arriving at the school premises, Seohyun remembered.

 "Yea.. It was quite hard. I finished late.." Yoona stressfully said. "Can I copy?" Seohyun said. Yoona looked at Seohyun, thinking she heard something new from the girl. "C-copy?"

 "Y-yea.. I forgot to do mine.." Seohyun looked down. Yoona quickly searched her bag and when she found her notebook, she quickly gave it to Seohyun. "Thank you, Yoona.." Seohyun smiled. "N-no problem, anytime Seo.." Yoona smiled back, she helped Seohyun in making the assignment before going to their classroom. Yoona was still worried of what could have made Seohyun forget her assignment. It was completely something she didn't expect from Seohyun, but she was glad to help Seohyun; Yoona just wished she'd know what Seohyun's problem is.

 At class, Seohyun remained outstanding but Yoona was still worried about Seohyun but the girl doesn’t seem to give any clues or hints.

Lunch time,

 "Yuri-ssi, where's Sica? Can you call her, I need to talk to her.." Taeyeon came over to the 2-A classroom, Yuri had just came out of their classroom. She looked at Taeyeon with an arched eye brow. "What do you want with MY Sica?" Yuri stressed the word 'my'.

 "Y-Yuri-ssi.." Taeyeon was silenced of Yuri's silly jealous play.

 "Aww.." Yuri said as a notebook was hit on her head.

 "She just need my monthly fund report. Moron.." Jessica said. She gave Taeyeon the notebook she hit Yuri with. "Here.. Moron no. 2" Jessica told Taeyeon. She then turned around and grabbed Yuri. "Tiffany's waiting for you, finish your work fast." Jessica said to Taeyeon while dragging Yuri who's still rubbing her head.

 "A-ahh! Yuri, Sica, if you guys happen to see Joohyun tell her I need her reports too!" Taeyeon told the two before they parted.

 Walking on the hallway Jessica and Yuri came across Seohyun sitting on a bench underneath a tree. Yuri called on Seohyun but the girl didnt seem to respond. They decided to approach her.