72-80

Chapter 72 - Time Lock

At Taeyeon's neighborhood. The couple walked hand in hand, Taeyeon's mother waved at them outside their noodle shop.

 "Tiffany-ssi!" The woman happily waved and jumped around. Tiffany found it so welcoming but Taeyeon felt quite embarrassed at her mother.

 "H-hi au-" Tiffany was hugged tight by the woman, hugging her so tight that Tiffany stopped talking.

 "Tiffany-ssi! I'm so glad you came and visit again! Oh and call me umma instead." Mrs. Kim let go of Tiffany.

 "S-sorry umma.. Hehe" Tiffany blushed at the term 'umma' she just used.

 "Well you're forgiven now that you had visited again." Mrs. Kim dragged Tiffany inside the noodle shop.

 "Tiffany-ssi!" Taeyeon's brother waved to Tiffany, he tried to hug Tiffany but Taeyeon quickly stood in front of him to stop him.

 "Oh no hugs for you oppa." Taeyeon said.

 "Aweee!" Taeyeon's brother sat defeated.

 "We prepared the best food we can offer you, Tiffany-ssi." Mr. Kim fixed his polo collar and smiled at Taeyeon.

 "Y-you don’t have to.. Si-.. Appa.." Tiffany felt so special upon the way Taeyeon's family treated her. She looked down at all the foods they prepared. "I.. T-thank you s-so much.." Tiffany gave the family a bow to show her appriciation.

 "Ppani-ah, you see.. To them you're already a family.." Taeyeon offered Tiffany a seat. She happily sat down.

 "I'll take that seat!" Mrs. Kim rushed to the seat next to Tiffany and Taeyeon's brother also did. Taeyeon face palmed.

 Cough cough~ Taeyeon's father caught everyone's attention, Mrs. Kim dragged her son away and left the seat. Taeyeon sat down near Tiffany.

 "Tiffany-ssi, did you know Taeyeon calls your name when she sleeps?" Taeyeon's brother gave out. Taeyeon shook her head furiously for her brother to shut up.

 "Really? Really Tae-Tae?" Tiffany asked Taeyeon.

 "N-n.. M-maybe.." Taeyeon felt so embarrassed that she looked down and chomped on her food instead.

 "And did you know that Taeyeon always practiced words to say to you?" Now it’s Mrs. Kim. Taeyeon choked at the food she ate. She quickly grabbed a glass of water.

 "Yeah! I can always hear Taeyeon practice lines in her room! Something like, your smile shines though the dark, it glows radiant like your tender skin.." Then Taeyeons brother laughed. Taeyeon wanted to melt at her seat. Tiffany looked at her smiling and laughing.

 "Haha! Did you practice that meant to be line yesterday?" Tiffany joked. Taeyeon frowned and pouted at Tiffany. "N-no.. I mean.. Ye- Uh.. A little bit.."

 "Come on you two, stop teasing our Taeyeon Kim. Tiffany's here.." Mr. Kim noticed her daughter's change in behavior after the constant teasing.

 "Well I think its so cool and romantic." Tiffany tapped Taeyeon's shoulder. "So cheer up my love.." Taeyeon lifted her head and smiled at Tiffany.

 They all resumed eating and chatting till afternoon. Mrs. Kim kept on telling baby stories about Taeyeon. Mr. Kim on the otherhand, told Tiffany the story of their shop. Taeyeon's brother asked Tiffany of numbers of her beautiful girl friends. Tiffany thought of one, Hyoyeon.

 "Umma! We're going!" Taeyeon's brother came down from his room. Sooner Mr. Kim followed.

 "Where are you two going appa?" Taeyeon asked.