64-70

Chapter 64- First

 On a coffee shop,

 "You're still planning to marry me right?" Yuri asked a brown haired girl sipping her coffee jelly in front of her. The girl just looked at Yuri stern, quietly starring back at Yuri.

 "Sica? Are you mad?" Yuri asked if she did annoy the girl with her question. "You see.. I'm really serious about us." Yuri followed up. Jessica still remained silent, she put her cup down and looked outside.

 "How about Tiffany and Joohyun's kids?" Jessica asked.

 "I said I can’t make them right? I am yours and only yours." Yuri answered smiling, probably proud at her words. Jessica rolled her eyes at Yuri's sweet talk. "I know I know.. But.. Poor kids." Yuri arched her eye brows at Jessica's reply. "You want me to make them?" She asked irony. "No. I'm just saying.. It’s just.. kinda sad." Jessica answered still looking outside.

 "It is.. Those kids are really nice but too bad.." Yuri took a pause and held Jessica's hand with her own two. "Yeon Hee wins over them, because of you." The raven-haired girl smiled. Jessica poked Yuri's forehead. "Player phrases~."

 "Yah! You’re still not answering my question!" Yuri frowned at the same time taking a bite from her club house sandwich. "I will.." Jessica now looked at Yuri. Yuri hearing such an answer, she almost chocked and Jessica hurriedly reached for a glass of water to aid her. Jessica took the seat beside Yuri to lighly tap Yuri's back. "W-wh-what did you s-say?" Yuri recovered and she looked at Jessica beside her. "Babo~ I said I will." Jessica repeated and she made her way back to her seat.

 "Pinch me I must be dreaming." Yuri whispered but Jessica heard it. She stood up and prepared to pinch Yuri but Yuri stopped her. "I was kidding ok ok?"

 Jessica lightly chuckled at Yuri. "Monkey.." Yuri stroked her tongue out at Jessica. "Just keep on insulting me, but I know just how crazy you are at Kwon Yuri." Yuri boasted herself. Jessica rolled her eyes and looked at outside again.

_________________________________________________________________________

 At the Im Mansion,

 Yoona was searching some pajamas to lend Seohyun for the time being. Seohyun was staying in their house's guest room because of what happen in their house earlier that evening. After finding the best fit Yoona, made her way to Seohyun's room. Inside, the girl was crying but clearly she was lowering her voice down.

 "Seohyun? Here.. You can change.." Yoona told Seohyun as she entered the room, somehow she was thankful her mother wasn’t home. Her mother would probably interrogate Seohyun, not minding the girl's situation.

 "Thank you." Seohyun turned to face Yoona, Yoona was quietly standing still. Seohyun got up and sat on her bed.

"I owe you this Yoong.. I guess.. It’s really embarrassing. How my mother treated you." Seohyun sadly spoke, Yoona approached her. "Silly.. It’s nothing. I will always be here to help you anyways.." Yoona gave Seohyun a green pair of pajamas. "Here.."

 "Nobody is like you Yoona.. Why are you so nice? Hehe"

 "I can be bad if you want."

 Yoona sat beside Seohyun and winked. "Just tell me how bad you want Im Yoona to be, milady." Seohyun lied down on the other side of the bed. Yoona did the same and wrapped them both with the mattress. Yoona hugged Seohyun's waist from the back.