"We're just going to buy supplies." Mr. Kim smiled at Taeyeon. "I see.. Well take care ok?" Taeyeon said.

 Then her mother came running. "I'm coming with you two! I need to buy our groceries as well!" She came up shouting and Mr. Kim held her hand to help his wife.

 "Calm down dear.. Well we'll be leaving you two here for a while ok?" Mr. Kim eyed Taeyeon and Tiffany. Taeyeon could see her brother smirk and wink at her like an idiot. Taeyeon knew exactly what her brother was trying to vibe her.

 Were alone? Taeyeon thought as she waved her family goodbyes. She looked back at Tiffany who's busy with her phone.

 "Yaaah! Who are you texting?" Taeyeon sneaked on Tiffany's back and surprised her. Tiffany showed her phone to Taeyeon. "Its Jess and Hyo, it’s a group chat." She told Taeyeon. Taeyeon sat by Tiffany's side.

 "Do y-you.. Uhm.. Want to go.. Upstairs?" Taeyeon asked, nervously. Tiffany stood up. "Sure." She took Taeyeon's hand and dragged the older girl up stairs.

 As they slowly walked up, Taeyeon was a bit stuck on looking at Tiffany's behind. When she realized she quickly looked away.

 Tiffany opened Taeyeon's room, she quickly jumped on Taeyeon's bed. "Hmmm.. It smells like you, Tae-Tae." She hugged Taeyeon's green pillow.

 "Nothing’s changed. It’s still the same.." As Tiffany lied down she looked around the room. Taeyeon sat on her bed. "I have no time and money to change my small room anyways.." Taeyeon also looked around.

 "Tae-Tae.." Tiffany tapped the space beside her, signaling Taeyeon to lie down on that very space. Taeyeon did and she hugged Tiffany, without any hesitation Taeyeon kissed Tiffany on the lips. It wasn't long, she ended it quick.

 "Feels like the last time.." Taeyeon's face looked a bit sad.

 "It’s different." Tiffany put both her hands on Taeyeon's cheeks. "I won’t leave you.."

 "Yes please don't." Taeyeon pulled Tiffany closer to her, she leaned for a second kiss. They kissed once more but some of their feelings were still locked by the past.

 Taeyeon pulled a blanket over them both after she broke their kiss.

 "Ppani-ah.. I wish you’re a blanket." Taeyeon said facing Tiffany.

 "Why? So you can wrap me around you everynight?" Tiffany predicted Taeyeon's pick up line. Taeyeon frowned. "N-no.. More like.. Make me warm or something.. Gaah! Why did you guess it!" Taeyeon ranted. Tiffany laughed at Taeyeon's dorky action.

 "Okay okay. Try again.."

 "Okay.. Uhh.. uhmm.. Are you a theif?" Taeyeon tried.

 "Hmm.. I think I've heard that from Yuri.." Tiffany teased but Taeyeon didn’t like that joke. "Oh.. Yuri-ah.."

 Tiffany saw Taeyeon's change in mood after what she said. She quickly comforted her girlfriend.

 "Tae-Tae, I’m sorry.. I don't like pick up lines anyways.." Tiffany hugged Taeyeon by her waist. Taeyeon took a deep breath. "Your m-mine.. Tipp- Tiffany.." She whispered.

 "I am, Taeyeon.." Taeyeon kissed Tiffany, she faced the girl and hugged her to pull her closer. Tiffany lifted her arms around Taeyeon's neck. The kiss got deeper that the two got drunk at it, and their feelings cannot be stop as sensation is all over.

 Knock knock~

 "Taeyeon? Are you two asleep?" Taeyeon's brother knocked on her doorstep. But since both of them were tired, Tiffany and Taeyeon didn't answer. Taeyeon's brother turned the knob, it was unlocked. He took a peek inside; both were asleep as a blanket wrapped them all up. He saw Tiffany's shirt on the floor with that he closed the door.