061-063. Seeking Secrets

Start from the beginning

 "Joohyun-ssi!" Yuri waved.

 "U-unnie.." Seohyun answered. "Where's Yoona?" Yuri quickly asked.

 "She left me." Seohyun acted lonely, looking down.

 "Wh-what?!" Yuri exclaimed. Jessica became alarmed as well. "W-why? That Yoona!" Jessica stressed.

 Seohyun cannot take the pressure of laughing, she laughed. "J-just kidding unnies, she just bought lunch." Seohyun continued to laugh while Yuri and Jessica looked at each other dumbfounded.

 "No way Yoong will leave you.." Yuri tapped Seohyun's shoulder the one that hurts. Seohyun quickly reacted and swayed Yuri's hand away. "Anyways.. We came here cause Taey-... Dork.." Jessica was stopped to talk more when she saw Seohyun's shoulder stained with some blood. Seohyun tried to hide it with her hand but Jessica saw it. "Joohyun.. What's wrong?" Jessica asked.

 Seohyun stood up and turned around on Yuri and Jessica. "I need to pass my reports.. Please tell Yoona." Seohyun walked away but Yuri stopped her holding the wrong hand. "Ooww.." Seohyun said in pain.

 "Go to the clinic." Yuri and Jessica said the same time.

 Seohyun had no choice but to obey, the bleeding was not stopping. Yuri waited for Yoona while Jessica escorted Seohyun to the clinic.

 "What happen to that?" Jessica asked Seohyun after the nurse had bandaged her wound. "Just some burns.." Seohyun said. "Burns dont bleed that much." Jessica argued. The nurse just looked at them, seemed Seohyun doesn’t want to tell anyone.

 "If you dont want to tell me it’s ok, but Yoona will come running here and be worried, needing answers.. Atleast tell her." Jessica suggested. Seohyun just smiled.

 Yoona came running after a short minute as Jessica expected. "Seohyun! What happen?! Are you ok?!" Yoona exclaimed not bothering that Jessica and the school nurse was there.

 "I'm ok Yoong.. Dont worry." Seohyun smiled. Yuri entered the room panting and catching her breath. "Geez Yoong.. You run fast when Seohyun is involved.." collecting herself she approached Jessica.

 "Are you sure? What happen to that shoulder? You told me it just aches now it bleeds.. Seohyun?" Yoona asked she almost lost her heart running but Seohyun still fought not to tell. "It’s nothing, I'm fine now." Seohyun made a forced smile but Yoona was still not convinced.

 "Tell her Seohyun.." Yuri talked out of the blue.

 "Yoona will accept it. She loves you, Joohyun.." Yuri added. Seohyun walked out of the clinic, leaving Yoona with Yuri and Jessica. "S-Seo!"

 Before chasing Seohyun, Yoona looked back at Yuri. "Yul.. You know something?"

"I don’t know if what I'm thinking is correct but it seemed so. You should ask her first though.." Yuri apologized; Seohyun told Yuri a secret about herself, and Seohyun highlighted Yuri not to tell Yoona. Hearing no answers from Yuri, Yoona chased Seohyun.

 Afterwards Yuri and Jessica left the clinic as well.

 "What is this secret that you and Joohyun only knew?" Jessica arched her eye brow, glaring at Yuri. "It’s about her mother, don't get jealous too easily.." Yuri smiled and held Jessica's hand softly. "I just happen to be the person willing to listen that time.. Her mom is crazy, trying to.. Kill her or something.." Yuri explained to Jessica.

 "So that wound must have been done by her mother?" Jessica concluded. Yuri nod in agreement. "But Joohyun herself must confirm it.. I just don't understand why she does not want to tell Yoong.." Yuri said, Jessica noticed Yuri's annoyed face. "Chill. Joohyun has her reasons, maybe she was scared to lose Yoona if Yoona did know." Jessica leaned her head on Yuri's shoulder.