Chapter 14 - Sangeet and Haldi!!

Start from the beginning

As dadi leaves Swara keeps the half glass of milk on the side table and sleeps again. Ragini controls her laughter and runs back to the room - So now restless Patidev happy?

Laksh nods - Your the best bhabhi, I could have ever wished!

He winks at her as Sanskar stares at him - So now that your done won't you leave?

Laksh makes a face at him -And your the worst I've ever met.

As Laksh leaves, Ragini starts laughing and Sanskar shakes his head - Do you look so beautiful every morning?

Ragini flushes biting herlower lip - Now go, I got to get ready for the breakfast.

Sanskar pouts asking cutely - Do I have too??

Ragini's mouth forming an O - Aww, your so cute but yes you have to.

She smiles and sign's of. At the breakfast Swara just stares at dadi, who's putting more and more in her plate , Swara stares at the plate shocked - dadi, are you planning to make me kumbhakaran?

Dadi rolls her eyes at Swara - chori, I told you na, no questioning and showing tantrums on your diet?

Swara shocked even more  - What no no this is not supposed to be a Diet (She emphasizes) Maa baba!

Shekhar shows his hands submissively - I'm sorry but maa is right this time Swara.

Sumi nods in agreement - Shona, she's saying right it's not for you alone.

Ragini completes - It's for the two of you!

Swara staring at Ragini Disbelievably complains  - Your supposed to be at my side .

Ragini replies apologetically - Well then sorry to upset you my sister.

It's evening the Maheshwari mansion is looking beautiful, all lighting's and chandeliers . As the Gadodia's come there, this time Uttara seems excited as she sees Druv her face lits up even more. Sanlak look at her and seem suspicious

Lucky trying to inquire - bhai look at our sister, doesn't she seem too happy today ?

Sanky nods  - hmm, is there something that your brothers need to know??

Uttara nods in a no - Bhai you just focus on your dulhan, there's nothing like that!

Just than Ragini comes along with Swara and my my, do I have to describe always how beautiful the sisters look .

Sanskar takes the mike - so before my sister begins with her planned events for the evening Thank You so much everyone for coming here and blessing us. My mom has been planning since day one to make her bahu wear the pushtaini necklace it's my late nani's necklace and a blessing towards the beginning of our new life, Mom wanted to make her wear it yesterday but then due t the accident she couldn't. But now that we all are here, mom it's never too late so please come here and Do the honours.

Sujatha come's beaming with the necklace box, as she makes Ragini wear it everyone claps, Ragini takes her blessings . The sangeet begins as Uttara hosts the show, first dance is on radha song with Uttara dancing at the center and Harsh, Dhruv at both her sides as they groove to the music a hooded person enter's MM and approaches towards Swara but before he could reach there Swaragini are dragged to the center and the light's go off. Salaame-e-ishq play's in the background and both the couples dance to the beats as rp, sujju, uttara, dhruv, shekhar, Sumi join them with some relatives . Next come Laksh and Dhruv on the song "tera dhyaan kidhar hai yeh tera hero idhar hai!". They dance with Ragini, as all smile at their antique and funny steps. The hooded person is shown again, watching everything from above as he clicks some pics .