"Why!?!?! They were my parents!!! How could you kill them!?!?!?!?!?"

He shrugged. "They were in my way, so I got rid of him, like Nick...and Dan will be joining them if you don't marry me."

"You won't get away this!!!"

He raised an eyebrow and laughed. "I've already gotten away with it." he stated, like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "What? Are you going to tell the police what I did? Hahaha you can't prove anything. You can't accuse someone if there's no evidence to prove they did it. And baby, I always cover my tracks. I think ahead and factor in every possible thing that could happen. My plans never fail. And you know what? No matter what, youll end up marrying me. It would be easier for you and me if you must say yes."

"Did you factor in the part where you didn't use a condom?" I grinned evil-y.

His face fell and his expression turned to rage. "You wouldn't dare." he threatened.

I reached for the door handle and turned it. "Oh, I would."

I opened the door and ran out of there as fast as I could down the street and towards the police station about 20 blocks away. It was dark out. I heard Blade's heavy footsteps running after me. I can't let him catch me. I can make it. Only 18 more blocks to go. His footsteps were getting louder and louder. No! I have to make it! 16 more blocks. I sped up, but Blade ran even faster. He wanted me and he'd stop at nothing to have me. It was like he was in a race and his eye was in the prize...me. I was getting tired, but no, I only have 13 more blocks to go! WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYONE!!! Like seriously? Not one person is on the street! No cars, no animals, no nothing!!!! 12 more blocks. Blade was only a few steps behind me. And then, he tackled me to the ground, scraping the side of my face, my knee, and the palms of my hands on the asphalt road. I screamed for help, but no one came. REALLY!?!?! IS LIKE EVERYONE OUT OF TOWN OR SOMETHING!?!?! Blade threw me over his shoulder and started walking back towards his house. I kicked and screamed, but nothing bothered him and no one came to my rescue. It was a like a fricken horror movie. I finally gave up kicking and screaming for my life, when I lost all hope. I went limp and just cried my eyes out. I've been crying so much lately, that it actually physically hurt to cry.

"Hey!!"

I looked up and saw Dan running towards us.

"Leave her alone!". Dan yelled.

"Holly, I thought you got rid of him when you broke up its him." Blade stated. He put me down on my feet, but still held onto me tightly. He withdrew something from his back pocket...a gun. A GUN!!! HE HAD A GUN IN HIS BACK POCKET!?!?! A GUN RIGHT WHERE I COULDVE GOT IT AND SHOT THIS PSYCHO!!!!!! Talk about bad luck!!!!! I had a gun in my reach and I didn't know!?! Fricken hell!!!

He pointed it at Dan, making him stop and put his hands in the air.

"Go now and tell no one, or I swear I'll shoot you." Blade warned.

"No!!" I screamed. "You promised you wouldn't hurt him!!!! You promised you'd leave him alone!"

"I also said that I get rid of anything that stands in my way"

"No!! Please, I'll do anything." I cried.

Blade glanced at me from the corner of his eye, with a smirk on his face. "Anything?"

I nodded my head.

"No Holly! Don't give into him!" Dan instructed.

"Shut up!!" Blade yelled at Dan, clicking the safety off the gun, getting ready to shoot.

"Dan, go. Please. I can't lose you too. Please." I begged him.

"No Holly. I won't leave you! He hasn't got the guts to kill me." Dan replied, provoking Blade even more.

"Yes he does! He already killed my parent!". I cried.

Dan looked taken back. "He killed them?"

I nodded my head.

"Didnt I tell you to shut up!?!" Blade screamed.

"Blade, don't do it!" I yelled.

"Then say you'll marry me!!"

I Looked at Dan giving him an apologetic look. "Alright." I said softly. "I'll marry you."

"No! You can't do it Holly!" Dan cried.

"Please Dan! Leave! Your the only one I have left and I don't want to lose you. Please go. For me?"

Dan looked at me like it was the last time he was ever going to see me.

"You heard her. Go!" Blade commanded.

"I keep my promises Holly. Never forget." Dan stated, and then ran off.

"AND TELL NOBODY ABOUT THIS!!" Bladed shouted out to him. He out his gun back in his pocket. "Let's go."

He pulled me back to his house and pushed me inside, making me fall to the floor. "NEVER run away like that again!" he yelled at me with an angry look. He saw how red my eyes were from crying so much and the scrapes on my faces ands and knees, so he softened his expression. He knelt down on the floor beside me and gently moved a piece of hair away from my face.

"Holly, you know I didn't mean to hurt you, but you had it coming. If you never ran from me you wouldn't have all those scrapes and bruises. If you just behave then we can be happy...together.". He picked me up off the floor and laid me on the couch. He walked away into another room and shortly returned with a first aid kit. "We dont want those cuts to get infected, now do we?" he chuckled. He took out a bottle of that stuff that stings when you spray it on a cut...antiseptic spray I think? Not sure. He sprayed in on the scrapes I got when he tackled me to the ground, making me wince in pain. He held my hand to comfort me...which wasn't as comforting for me as he thought, but then again, he is CRAZY!!!!! Then he put a bandage over them and smiled at me.

"There. All done." he stated and then kissed my cheek. "I'll always take care of you, Holly."

I didn't say anything. I just let him do whatever he wanted and let him say whatever he wanted. I didn't have the energy to speak, or move for that matter. Blade kissed me on the lips. I didn't resist, seeing that he already had me and that I was going to be his wife against my will. I couldn't do anything but make him happy in order to save the man I truly love...Dan. I'd do anything to keep Dan safe, even if it means being this psycho's wife. But Blade won't be around forever and when he's gone, me and Dan can finally be together.

Blade pulled away from the kiss and smiled. "That's a good girl."

I gave him a small smile.

"Are you tired?" he asked lovingly.

I nodded my head yes. Blade picked me up again and carried me into HIS room. His room was much like the room I was staying in. Plain and simple...a bed, a night stand, and a lamp. The only difference was that there was a desk, a chair, and ceiling lights. He laid me down on his bed and then laid down next to me, wrapping me in his arms. "I love you Holly."

Some birthday this turned out to be....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N. I put off doing homework so I could write this chapter...and thats ok because I have 2 study halls tomorrow, plus lunch to do all my homework plus 20 minutes from when i get to school to the start of my first class...so thats a whole lot of time. I just really wanted to write this chapter because i know last chapter was a cliffhanger and If I were reading this story like you guys are, I would've been dying to know what happens next. So now you got to know what Holly's answer was. Yay!....or nay. Lol . Anyways, please comment and vote!

P.s. there may be some spelling mistakes in my stories because I don't go back and edit my chapters. Sorry, I'm just a lazy person the. But I will edit my stories when I finish all the stories I'm writing..,which may take a while bc I sometimes I get an idea, so I'll start a new book and so when I plan to finish writing, I just start writing something new again....if that makes sense >.>. But anyways...hope you're liking the story so far!