dark! ZEN (Hyun Ryu) x Reader/OC

Start from the beginning

"I love you."

I couldn't say anything from his confession.

"I love you, and only you." He continued.

"Zen, I don't think this is the right situation--"

"I don't care about our situation. What's important is my heart that is pounding right now."

I could feel judging from his voice and gesture that he is being real but-

"But Zen, we haven't met that long yet..." I clenched my hands.

"Even if we didn't spend a long time together... Even if we just met today... I know that my feelings are true."

I tried to get out from his hold.

"That's not-"

"I love you with my heart, Chiyo. You are... more beautiful than anyone in this world." He held me tighter, not letting me go.

"I'm sorry, Zen. I can't."

He loosened his hold and tried to look at my eyes but all I did was avoid his gaze with pain.

"Please don't turn your eyes away and accept my heart... Chiyo."

There was a hint of brokeness in his voice, a hint of pleading. I could only feel guilt at what I have done to result this.

"I'm so sorry... but I don't love you, Zen. I just met you a few days ago and all these events happe-"

Suddenly, he hugged me again cutting my statement.

"You don't need to say more."

His voice was just like before but trying to sound strong and well. But I have to be blunt even if it hurts him. I pushed him away and stared at his eyes seriously.

"No, I need to wake you up. If you think I'm supporting you because I have feelings for you, then you're mistaken, Zen."

"Then, do love another member of RFA?"

"What?"

"It must be Jumin, you always help him with his cat. Or Seven, you always laughed at his jokes and go along with his pranks. No, maybe, Yoosung since you always tried to cheer him up whenever he is down."

"I don't have feelings for any of the RFA members. Was it bad that I was just being friendly to everyone?"

"Then do you have a boyfriend? But I remembered you saying in the messenger you don't have one for years or was it since birth."

"NO! That's not it. I just want to tell you that I can't answer your feelings because it's too early for any of us to express such deep emo--"

I was so into telling him my thoughts that I was late in noticing his hands reaching me and he pulled me into an intense kiss. I placed my hand on his chest to push him away but he wrapped his arm around my waist and another hand behind my head making me unable to free myself.

"N..no...Z ..Ze...n...!!"

He continued kissing me, penetrating his warm moist tongue inside my mouth and met with mine. My breathing was cut short and I could feel myself getting flustered from out of breath. Passionate but not for me.

I wanted to cry out. To stop this. Why can't he understand?

Just then he pulled away, strings of saliva still connecting from our tongues. My eyes getting hazy. We were catching our breath, almost in synchronicity.

"You... you're getting flustered. Were you trying to hide your feelings and lie to me?"

"I'm not--"