Savage Estates.

Judy stayed in the hospital overnight, and it seemed as if when her and Nick were leaving. Her personality changed quickly.
"Judy....I called chief.....and told him your situation.....and he said he can give you a few days off with pay if you'd like." Nick said as his friend just nodded and continued to walk faster than him.
"Judy......this won't effect us as a couple right? You're okay.....right?" He hesitantly asked.
Judy's eyes widened and she turned to her friend.
"No. No! We were never a couple! You just wanted to be with me so I wouldn't of been with Jack a-and it worked! I'm sorry I'm such a disappointment!" Judy shouted up towards her friend before continuing to walk.
"Y-you're not a disappointment, bun.....and we're engaged so yeah....we're a couple." Nick said as his ears flattened.
"You just made a mistake–"
"I'm sorry. I made a mistake?! It was MY fault I got assaulted?" Judy raised her voice angrily.

Nicks eyes widened at her sudden shouting. And he shook his head, not wanting to start a problem. But he wasn't going to argue.
She must've just been upset. Right?
He shouldn't of opened his mouth like the idiot he was. But. He had to ask. And it wasn't the answer he was expecting. Deep down. Nick knew she didn't mean anything she was yelling. She was just emotional from her experiences.....He hoped.

Judy had her uniform back on, being that she didn't have anything else to change back into. And neither did Nick.

While taking MORE time off, Judy would get random bouquets in the mail of dandelions, and letters and emails. Which was bothering her. And at the bottom of each letter and email, there was an address. And under that. A little note. That read~

"ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ."

And Judy made a very awful decision. She decided to go to the estate. And she had a very good feeling it was Jack. For a few reasons. He was making it slightly obvious it WAS him. The bottom of every letter with his initials. He didn't seem to be discrete at all. And Judy decided to go to explain everything that happened. Though she despised him. She thought this would be a great time to give him what's coming to him. For both her, and Agent Smith. Although Agent Smith advised her not to go, Judy demanded she did it. But Agent Smith knew not to stop a persistent person for a second time.
Judy had to drive for quite a while before reaching his property. It was right outside of zootopia. And it was huge. Judy had never seen a house so big. And her house back at bunny burrow was big. Being that there was two hundred and seventy five other siblings she had to live with too. Why would one mammal need with all of this space?

She hesitated as she walked up the steps to the front door. She took a deep breath before forcing herself to knock. Once she did, footsteps could be heard and it only took a few seconds before the door opened. And there stood Jack.
He raised an eyebrow.
"Judith? What a please to surprise. Couldn't stay away, huh?" He asked with a large smirk. Judy's ears perked up and she backed up a few feet.
"I uh...I.....we need to talk." Judy did her best to sound serious.
Jack sighed. "Are you alone?"
"Yes.....and even if I wasn't would that be a problem?" Judy narrowed her eyes and placed her hands on her hips, trying to hide her urge to cry from fear.
"Yes. It would've. That fox sticks his nose where it doesn't belong. Now get in here." He scoffed as he backed up so Judy could step inside.
When Judy stepped in, her eyes widened.
"This is beautiful." She said to herself.
"I know." Jack smiled slightly as he heard the other bunny as he shut his front door.
"What could you possibly keep in a house this big?" Judy asked.
"Oh. You know. Equipment for work. Personal items. Corpses." Jack responded quickly.
"What?" Judy turned to him.
"What?" Jack repeated bluntly before walking forward.
"Follow me, Judith. Let me show you around." He said with a smug grin.
"That's very nice of you to offer but I–"
"Judith." He said sternly, cutting her off.
Judy's ears flattened and she took a few small steps behind Jack before following behind him.
She knew deep down she shouldn't be trusting him. But this time. She could try. And if he tried anything, she had her weapons with her. So she was ready.