Chapter 18: Rescue 2

play

| 3rd pov |

Wildcat screamed in pain as he saw Mini get shot.

"CRAIG!!" He yelled seeing him starting to bleed like crazy.

"I'll kill you!" Wildcat yelled and shot at Ohm. Ohm's eyes widened,

"NO WAIT! Don't kill me!"

Wildcat grew confused, "why shouldn't I!?! You shot someone I love!!" He yelled.

"Please I .. I'm married and I have a kid!!" He said tears running down his face.

"Liar!!" Wildcat yelled and shot by his head, causing Ohm to duck away from the bullet.

"N–No I'm not lying!! L–Look ..!" He said as he pulled out his wallet and slid a picture over to Wildcat. Wildcat picked if up and studied it, feeling a wave of guilt. He couldn't kill a parent. He slid the picture back over.

"Leave." Wildcat said returning to Mini.

Ohm gave him a nod and grabbed the picture putting it back into his wallet, putting his wallet away, and ran out of the room.

"OHM!" A voice said. Ohm looked around before seeing Bryce run over to him.

"BRYCE!!" He yelled and ran to him, Bryce jumping into his arms. Ohm hugged Bryce tightly, hearing Bryce sob.

"Wh–What happened ..?"

"You didn't come home last night, Ryan!" He said sobbing more, "I thought you were dead!"

"No baby .. I'm right here!" He said as he held him tighter.

Bryce didn't respond, the only thing he did was choke out sobs. Ohm has walked out of the warehouse with Bryce in his arms. Soothingly humming to his husband, telling him it was alright.

~

Vanoss ran into the room Delirious was in. And thats when his heart stopped. He saw Delirious, his lover, beaten, bleeding, tied up. Oh, it made his heart ache and his stomach turn. He ran over to Delirious and untied him. He heard a gasp come from him,

"Delirious!" He said as he saw Delirious get up.

"I'm fine, we need to get out of here!" He said as he got into his black jeans, black tshirt, blue hoodie, and put on his hockey mask. He then grabbed a gun, and saw Nanners come running in.

Delirious shot Nanners in the chest making him fall to the ground starting to bleed heavily. He felt Delirious coming through, as a satisfied grin spread across his face. He grabbed a serum and slid on the ground injecting it into Cartoonz's leg after he came running in. He sprung to his feet and kicked Cartoonz into the room.

Cartoonz got off of Nanners and looked down at him, "oh my god .." He started to panic, putting his hands onto Nanners chest trying to stop the bleeding, as he watched Nanners gasp for air.

"Adam! You can't die on me!" He said chocking out a sob, deciding to call Cry, who would know what to do.

"CRY! NANNERS GOT .. SHOT..!" He yelled as he suddenly felt himself blacking out. Not too shortly after he fell onto his side and blacked out.

Vanoss ran out of the room, suddenly he saw Cry pointing a gun at Delirious. Delirious was facing the opposite way, once his name was called he turned around to face Cry, fear across his face.

"Jonathan!" He cried out.

BANG!

hellooo!
sorry for this rlly short chapter!!
i promise the next one will be much longer and it will be much better!
school is starting on tuesday for me and im already stressing out.. >~<

—; 572