Chapter 5: Loosing His Temper

| delirious' pov |

I gasped in pain and knew that another blow was coming. I swiftly moved out of the way and grabbed my helmet. I heard foot steps running away and I took my blind fold off. Everything seemed dimmer than I remembered..? Weird. I put my helmet on and walked to the front of the store.

'You could have gotten yourself killed.'

I was surprise attacked. How the hell was I supposed to know that they would do that!? What am I si-kick?!

'You should know better, Jonathan.'

Your no fucking help to me, you know that?

All of a sudden the voice disappeared. I sighed deeply and walked inside the store. I bought the things I needed to buy and grabbed two first aid kits as well.

As I reached home I took my helmet off and placed it on the stand which was by the door. I limped to my fridge and grabbed an ice pack out of the freezer, then limped back to the couch. I pulled my shirt off, wincing as I did. My whole body ached. It was all in pain. I grabbed the hand mirror which was on the coffee table and examined my face. There was a bruise on my jaw, and a huge bruise on the left side of my face. My left eye had a light bruise around it and my temple had a dark bruise. I looked close into the mirror to see my eyes a slightly light blue, then their original ocean blue. I blinked a few times and put the hand mirror down., not thinking much of it.

I winced in pain and looked at my side. There was a huge bruise on my rib cage, and it slightly bled. I cleaned it gently and teared up from pain. My lip was also busted open, bleeding as well. It wasn't completely busted but it was teared. It also had a huge bruise too, darker from the blood that had dried up. I didn't want to touch it and cause more pain. I took gauze and tightly wrapped it around my ribcage, all around. I whimpered quietly and closed my eyes.

'You know Luke told them right?'

Your a liar. I know Luke wouldn't do that.

'We both know he did, Jonathan.'

We both know Luke would never do that! I shot back.

'But he would. Why do you trust him? He's the one who did this to you. He didn't even protect your sister.'

He did! He did protect her! It wasn't his fault!

'I bet you he's talking about you to the gang, right. Now.'

E- Jonathan?

My phone vibrated. I slowly lifted my head and stared at it running my fingers through my hair. Tears were stained on my face, and tears continued threatening my eyes.

J- What..?

E- Can you get onto Skype? The guys and I want to talk to you.

J- Fine ..

I got up and walked upstairs. I walked into the gaming room and sat in my chair and opened Skype. As I got a group call, (which was video chat) I pressed accept. I couldn't take it anymore. As I stared at the screen seeing my friends my head slowly dropped to my desk, and my arms curled around my head. The camera was still showing me. I was now crying again.