Chapter 6 : first captain

Start from the beginning

She give him one last growl before charging very fast and he had barely time to pull his swords from his back and put them in a X position to block the strike inches away from his face.

(Y/n) : whoa !!!
Soifong : if you don't come with me i sentence you to dead.

She pushed him back and almost chobbed his head off but he jumped back and started swinging his swords by the chains but she slashed each time them away.

Soifong jumped up and brought the blade down but he rolled out of the way and sent a spinning kick to her face but she caught the leg and spinned him around and tossed him of the roof if it was nothing.

(Y/n) : ugh strong woman.

Soifong jumped down with the meaning to pierce him by bringing her sword down when she landed on him but the guy rolled out of the way and swinged Guang but she jumped back barely missing the blade who managed to cut of some hair.

Soifong didn't waste time and sprinted at him disepearing out of his sight.

His eyes jumped open and he did a backflip to miss the blade going for his neck but it passed over his head.
He turned around and threw Yami behind him to Soifon but she spinned around kicking it away.

Before he knew it she disepeared again and he could't dodge the attack but moved fast enough that it just cutted his arm but the cut was pretty deep.

He hissed in pain but kept his arms up in a defence position waiting for her to make the first move.

Soifong watched him for a few seconds before flash-stepping and striking severals time but to her surprise he blockted or dodged each, until they clashed blade and he gave her a knee in the stomach following it with a headbutt and doing a X strike at her but she jumped away on a roof.

Soifong : not bad but im just holding back.

She changed her zanpakuto in his second form something like a gaunlet but it only covered her middle finger and looked like a stinger.
Soifong : this is Suzumebachi.

She flash-stepped behind him and striked him with enough force to blast him of his feet in the air. Soifong jumped up for the second strike but (y/n) turned around and stopped suzumebachi with Guang and raised Yami.

(Y/n) : my grandfather once told me do not underestimate your oppenent !

She kicked him away but (y/n) just swinged Yami by his chain and gave her a deep cut on the leg.

(Y/n) landed on his feet on a roof breathing heavily.

Guang : (y/n) its enough run now she is out of our sight !!

Yami : don't listen to her we can do this you wounded her. You can win this !

Guang : no we can't !... run now !

(Y/n) growled and stood up but before he could choose Soifong came from his left and just grazed his cheek when he dodged.

Soifong smiled and landed on her feet and just stood there staring at him while there appeared a symbol on his cheek.

Soifong : the homonka or death mark is on your right cheek with my first strike with a second strike on the same place and its a one-hit kill.