Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Shiori's P.O.V

"Where did it go?!" The man exclaimed looking around with a worried expression.

"I really don't know," Azuki sighed.

"What are you guys doing?"

"We can't find your chip," he ran his hands through his hair.

"Great. You lost a chip that's probably worth billions," I sighed.

"Well, it's useless to anyone but you, so I don't  think it's worth billions," he said.

"Have you guys ever thought for a second that maybe the chip wasn't taken out of me?"

"Wait.. .you might be right!" Azuki smiled.

"Maybe we should perform an X-Ray" the man suggested.

"Shiori, follow me" Azuki smiled, walking to our destination.

I sighed and followed. Maybe it'll work, maybe.

"This is where we will do your X-Ray to see if it's inside of you," she said

"Um..Okay.."

"You seem nervous, it's okay, it'll only pinch," Azuki smiled.

After the X-ray was done, it turned out the chip was actually inside of me. They took it out by me stepping inside if this machine that literally pulled it out of my frickin' hip. The pain went away really fast, though, for some reason.

I looked at my hip, confused. "Well, you have it, now what?"

"We'll put the data in the computer and put it back inside of you," 

"Why's the data so important?"

The man rolled his eyes, "That's for us to know. And Shiori,"

"My name is Kitamura," he gave me a heartwarming smile

I nodded, slightly weirded out.

"Wait, how are you going to put it back inside of me?" I asked, hoping for an answer that doesn't involve pain.

"Like this."

I yelped in pain, It was the same feeling when the chip was pulled out of me. I stared at my hip, it wasn't bleeding, but there was a hole in the same spot it came out from.

But, like before, the pain went away very quickly, "What's with that weird pain..?"

Azuki smirked, "Yeah, it hurts, only for a second though. We don't really know why, but eh, you can't complain."

I glared at her, "Thanks for that."

Kitamura laughed.

"Give her a break," someone with an unfamilar voice said.

I turned around to see ablonde-haired boy, around my age with blue eyes that stood out like a jewel walking my way.

H-He's quite attractive, I have to say..

"Tamaki!" Kitamura smiled.

"Who's that..?" I asked, my voice below a whisper.

She noticed my expression and giggled, "Crushing on someone, now are we?"

I glared at her, blushing, "I am not. I'm just asking a question..."

"Hello, Kitamura, and Azuki" Tamaki said politely.

"Hey Maki!" Azuki smirked at me.

I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. He looked at me and I quickly averted my gaze.

"Wh-What now?" I asked, looking down.

"Here Shiori," Azuki handed me a big map that was quite detailed.

"Starting from next week, you'll be going to..." she pointed on a specific spot on the map, "This place."

"Hm, okay.."

"What's your name?" Tamaki asked, smiling.

"M-Me? I'm.. Shiori.."

"Oh okay, I heard you're going to be going on the Kyuuketuski Project,"

I nodded.

"Here," he reached out his hand and I took it.

"Azuki will give you clothes, and my father will explain to you what you're going to do, and how."

"Okay.."

"Ah, what a gentlemen you are, Tamaki..." Kitamura smiled, "I raised him so well," he mumbled.

A/N

Dedicated to LilianaSkye <3 >.< She's too amazing... Follow her people. You won't regret it :o She's working on 2 amazing stories, and they're safe in my library ;)

Longer than before. Give me a break
TT^TT
Vote if Tamaki has blue eyes.
Vote if you like Azuki.
Vote if you want Usui to show up already.
Vote if you think Usui and Shiori will lov- nvm nvm :o
And no, Tamaki isn't the main love interest.

It'll all start next chapter.

*Poof* :3