Chapter 8

Giselle's pov
We have been back at camp for awhile now and I'm only now realising how hot it is on the ground. Lucky for me I have a hair tie that I can put my hair up with and it properly looks like a disaster, but oh well. I've been laying under this really big tree since we got back to camp just relaxing and enjoying not having have to walk.
"Here" I turn my head to see Bellamy sitting next to me holding out a stick of meat for me.
"I thought you had to take off our wristbands to get food?" I questioned gently taking the stick from Bellamy's hand and starting to eat.
"I get the feeling your not going to do that, and I'd prefer if you didn't starve yourself to death."
"Well than, I guess this is the second time you have saved my life today. Thank you Bellamy" I said smiling at him
"Tell anyone I did this and I will deny it."
"Wouldn't have it any other way. Goodnight Bellamy" I said finishing my meat and getting up to check on Jasper.
"Goodnight Giselle" Bellamy said with an actual smile on his face. He has a beautiful smile I thought as I walked away.
*
"Hey Clarke, how's he doing?" I asked walking up to her, Finn and Jasper.
"Fine for now. I got you some food if you want it." She said pointing to a stick of meat.
"Thanks Clarke" I said going to eat it. What I'm still hungry. Besides she doesn't know I already ate. What she doesn't know won't kill her.