Chapter Five

Your e/c eyes widen in shock.

Kill...Tsukishima...? Isn't that a bit much? But then again...he did force Yamaguchi to work with him, kill Hinata, and did something to Kageyama. He's dangerous and needs to be destroyed.

"Um....." You stuttered,still confused.

"Look." Yamaguchi said seriously, staring at you. "You either kill him or get him arrested. Expelling him will be useless after some thought. He can still stalk you and things like that."

"Even though I hate him, I don't want him dead...yet."

"So you want him arrested? That's easy."

"How is that easy?"

"Just catch him in the act on Friday."

"What do you mean?"

"He's going to kill Suga."

"What?!'

"He sent me a bunch of texts saying Suga was trying to steal you away from him. So he's planning on murdering him after practice."

"That's fucking insane."

"Well he is, so...."

You glared lightly at Yamaguchi, who smiled shyly.

"So you're saying we should let him kill someone, someone innocent and kind, to get him arrested?"

"Yep."

You looked at the ground, thinking about the two options.

"So what do we do when we catch him in the act....?" You asked hesitantly.

"If we run fast enough, we can probably make to the police station."

"But shouldn't we tell a teacher?"

"What teacher would believe that a straight A, perfect attendance, and a sassy attitude student would kill someone?" Yamaguchi retorted.

"And I thought you were the shy, quiet type."

"After seeing someone die would change you too."

You stared intently at Yamaguchi. You knew he wasn't lying and the plan sounded simple enough. But at the same time though, so many things could go wrong. After all, you are dealing with a smart, clever, psychotic murderer. It couldn't be easier, said no one ever. But this is your only chance to get rid of him. You can finally live your normal highschool life again.

"Fine. I'll do it."

"Good. I'll text you the things we need and keep you updated on Tsukki."

Yamaguchi stood up and you followed. He smiled lightly and held out his hand.

"Let's shake on it."

You took his hand and smiled back. Yamaguchi waved and ran off. Making sure the coast was clear, you ran home. You ploped down on the couch and pulled out your phone. You had 5 unread messages from Kageyama.

AngryMilkLover: Hey, ______.

AngryMilkLover: I saw you with Tsukishima today.

AngryMilkLover: You shouldn't be with him.

AngryMilkLover: He's more dangerous than I thought.

AngryMilkLover: ....._____, if I ever disappear, I want you to know I care about you and it was Death by Tsukishima.

You stared at the texts for a long time. If Tsukishima kills Kageyama...., you thought. Tears filled your eyes but you quickly wiped them away.

"Even more of a reason to get rid of him." You said to yourself.

"What did you say?" Your mother said from the kitchen.

"Nothing, Mom!" You shouted back.

You pulled out your homework and began to do it when your phone vibrated. You check who it was and immediately regreted it.

MeganeMurderer: Hi,_____~. I had quite a bit of fun in the storage room today. Now that I know you're kinky, maybe you'll like this.

After that text, Tsukishima sent a picture of Kageyama tied to a chair, bruised and bloody. Tsukishima was flashing a peace sign while blood was covering his glasses.

MeganeMurderer: This could be us but you're so stubborn. So I found a replacement. Kageyama is usually obedient, but I caught him talking you. He doesn't know the definition of dangerous until he texts my only love.

MeganeMurderer: But don't worry, I won't kill him.

MeganeMurderer: _____? I know you're there. Answer me.

MeganeMurderer: .....Fine. Don't answer. Just remember I love you and I'll do anything to keep it that way.

MeganeMurderer: Btw seeing you with Sugawara-san made me sick. Seeing how sweet and nice he is disgusting. Maybe I should add some spice.

You threw down your phone. He didn't stop texting you until midnight. The sickening feeling still being alive made you want to puke. Maybe he was better off dead. Kageyama, Yamaguchi, Hinata, Suga. Those nice guys who are going to or about to die because of this crazy psychopath. Your friends are going to die because a deadly idiot thinks everytime you talk to a dude, he's flirting with you. You want him gone so badly. But the thought of killing someone yourself makes you feel like you're turning into the thing Tsukishima is.