Chapter Four

A week passed by and the school opened back up. You wished it haven't, though. You've gotten a bunch of texts from Tsukishima, ranging from sickly sweet love texts to horrible and cruel death threats to those you care about. You didn't know what to do.

You sat in your classroom, reading a book when the door slid open. The room got quiet as a semi tall third year with grayish white hair and gray eyes with a mole under his right eye walked in. He looked around the room until his eyes landed on you. He smiled kindly and walked over to you.

"Excuse me. Are you _____?" He asked, his voice smooth as silk. "I'm Sugawara. But everyone calls me Suga."

"U-Um, nice to meet you, Suga-san." You struggled to say, astonished by his beauty.

"Can I talk to you for a moment?"

Before you could answer, he grabbed your hand and took you out of the classroom. He led you outside and to the gym. Suga stopped near the door and looked at you with kindness with a hint of worry.

"So ______, I heard from a reliable source that someone on the team is threatening you."

Your eyes widen. You looked at the ground and fidgeted nervously.

"It's okay. You can tell me who it is." Suga gave you a warm smile.

"Well....it's...um..."

Why are you so nervous? Just tell him! Maybe this will end it once and for all....

You opened your mouth to speak when a hand wrapped itself around your waist. You looked up and saw the person you dreaded most.

"Sorry, Suga-san, my girlfriend and I have something to do. She can talk later." Tsukishima said, fighting his hold on your waist and pulling you closer.

"O-Oh, um..." Suga said, not knowing what to say.

Tsukishima nodded lightly and forcefully dragged you to a nearby storage room. You tried to run away, but his grip was strong. He pushed you against a wall with force and glared angrily in your fearful eyes.

"What were you doing with Suga?" He asked, his golden orbs glistening with anger.

"N-Nothing." You said, your voice shaking.

"....." He fell silent for a moment. A sly smirk crept in his face.

"You're pathetic."

"H-Huh....?"

"You're pathetic thinking you could escape me. If you told Suga I was the one, I would have gotten expelled. And I wouldn't be able to see my true love ever again. Don't you realize? You're mine. Only mine. I love you, ____. Don't you see that? How many idiots do I have to kill before it gets through to you?" He shouted.

Tears streamed down your face as you began to cry. Turning away from him, you covered your face.

"Oh _____...Don't cry..." Tsukishima moved your hands and leaned in. He gently kissed your tears away. "I'm sorry, I yelled at you....you just don't understand my love for you..." He lowered down and kissed you. You broke the kiss a couple of times, but he always came back. He attempted to deepen the kiss but you bit his lip. He quickly moved back and held his lip in pain. He looked at you with anger but that soon filled with lust.

"Oh ____~, I did this know you were like that..." He edged closer to you but the bell rang. You gladly took that opportunity and ran out of there as fast as you could. You ran back to your classroom, out of breath. Not caring about the looks people were giving you, you sat down in your chair with a sigh. You checked your phone and there was one unread message from another unknown number.

Unknown#: Meet me behind the school at 4. Don't let "him" see you. I can help you escape.

At this point, you're desperate for help. Extremely desperate.

******
You waited behind the school for a few minutes. You were very nervous because you say Tsukishima just a moment ago looking about the gym area, obviously searching for you. You looked around for anyone else when you say Yamaguchi waving you over from some bushes. You quickly ran over and climbed in.

"Sorry we have to meet like this, _____." Yamaguchi said, sweating lightly. "Can't take chances."

"Why are you helping me? You're Tsukishima's accomplice. You helped him murder Hinata." You said,glaring at him.

"I know and I'm sorry. I didn't want to do it. But he will do anything to anyone who even speaks to you. If he found out I was here, I'll be dead like Hinata."

"....."

"Anyway, I'm here to help you get rid of Tsukishima. The only choices you have is to expell him, get him arrested, or...." He hesitated for a moment, closing his eyes and trying to calm himself.

"Or what?"

"Or kill him yourself."