Ymir x Reader

"Hey (Y/N), you're staring again!" One of the other cadets shouted from behind you.  You turned to see who it was, only o find that everyone was giggling.

You sigh, turning back around to your friend Annie.  She gave you a look.

"Not you too," You whined, looking down at your feet and trying to hide your blush.

"Shut up and go talk to her," Annie said bluntly.  She crossed her arms as she looked you right in the eye.

"Hypocrite..." You mumbled.  "You tell me to shut up and then talk..."

She heard you and grabbed your jacket collar.  She hoisted you up, making you eye level.  She was expressionless yet you felt a shiver run down your spine.  You didn't like where this was going.

Just then you heard a familiar voice from behind you.  You recognized it to be Krista.  That meant one other thing.  Ymir was going to go straight to her.  She would have to walk right past you to get there.

"Krista!" Ymir called, getting up from her seat and then making her way over.  You tried to break from Annie's iron grip on you, desperately trying to avoid Ymir.  It didn't work out so well as you were shoved right into her.

You scrambled back up, looking at the taller girl you had just knocked over.  You stuttered and rambled while a blush covered your face.  Everyone went silent as you finally offered Ymir a hand to help her up.

As soon as your hands touched, a spark shot up your arm.  Then her hand clasped your's and then feeling got even more intense till you felt a tingle from the sensation.

"Are you okay?" Ymir asked, smiling right at you.

"Um... Y-yeah, just fine," you managed. "Wh-what about you?"

"C'mon, you think a little fall will hurt me?" She joked, dusting herself off.

You blushed, feeling stupid for asking.  She then laughed at your embarrassment and that's when you realized she hadn't let go off your hand.

"Krista!" Ymir called again.

A pang of jealousy shot through you. You gritted your teeth and averted your eyes from Krista.  Krista was waving for Ymir to come over to her, which at that point, you figured she'd let go, but that didn't happen.

She just dragged you over with her, gripping your hand a little tighter.  You couldn't help but smile at it until you realized everyone was still staring at you.

"Y-Ymir?" You asked, slightly reluctant.  " Shouldn't we let go now?"

She turned her head, looking at you over her shoulder.  "Nope."

"B-but--" you began but she shook her head.

"I don't want to, and you can't say that you want me too either."

'Damn,' you thought.  'She's making it harder for me not to embarrass myself.'

She pulled you closer, lacing her fingers with your's. She smiled, making you blush and realized she was leaning down towards you.

Everyone gasped, staring in shock as Ymir kissed you.  You barely had time to kiss back, not that you could since you were frozen in shock.  Ymir smiled happily and blushed a light pink.

"Y-Ymir!" You stuttered.

"Did you not want that?" She asked, sounding confused.

"N-no! I did but--"

"Good, now shush and let's go," she said as she began to lead yiu somewhere. All of the other cadets whistled and clapped as Ymir dragged you off to where ever you were going.

It wasn't then till you finally understood what just happened.  The realization made you stop in your tracks.

"What is it?" Ymir asked.

"You like me too...?" You mumble, avoiding her eyes.

She lifted your chin, smiling at you lovingly.

"No, I'm in love with you (Y/N)," she said simply.

She kissed you and this time, you did kiss back.