Seri Awashima x Fem Reader

You had woken up late, seeing as sunlight was already seeping through the curtains.  You looked over at your sleeping girlfriend, smiling to yourself as you thought about how pretty she looked even when she was sleeping.

You stretched your slightly sore body, blushing as you recalled the events of last night.  You had to admit it was amazing.  Not only because of the obvious reasons, but because you loved her as well.  Also, there was the fact that you also knew she loved you back, and that made it more pleasuring to you.

You swung your legs over the side of the bed, standing up and getting dressed.  You decided to let her sleep, mostly because she looked so peaceful and you figured she'd be up in a few minutes.

That was one of the things that made you loved most.  She would usually wait to you woke up before she would get up or if you woke up first, she would soon follow when she realized you weren't in her embrace.

"Good morning (Y/N)," Seri said as she walked out of the bedroom and joined you at the couch.  She kissed your head as she sat next to you.

"Morning," You replied happily.  "How'd you sleep?"

"Well, I don't think we got the much sleep."

You blushed at how blunt she was.  "Y-yeah..."

You leaned your head on her shoulder, trying to hide your now red cheeks.  She always knew how to make you embarrassed even over the most simple things.  Sadly, she was too collected for you to have that effect on her.

"I have to leave soon," She said suddenly.

"What? Why?" You asked, pouting as you looked at th blonde.

"Because," she said simply.

"No, stay with me today," you said.

"(Y/N)--" she began, but you cut her off.

"C'mon, you know you want to stay," You said, moving on to her lap and slipping your hands behind her neck and pulling her into a kiss.

She tried to pull back but you leaned into it more and pressed against her.  As you added more pressure to the kiss and made her open her mouth, you slipped your tongue into it and caressed it against her's.

After a few minutes, it had turned into a make out session.  Seri pulled back and looked at you, sighing in defeat as she looked at you.  You looked up at her, smiling as she leaned back to kiss you once more.

                                           *                                                        *                                                     *

After that, she spent the whole day with you in bed and well, it pretty much goes without saying what happened afterwards...

A/N: Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this little fanfic, especially the one who requested it.  Well, this is bye for now until the next fanfic! :)