Chapter 3

My blood boiled and spilled when I saw Blake slam my brother into his locker harshly, causing Levi to cry out in pain, but everyone seemed to point and laugh. I marched over and stood in front of Levi, a hard glare set on the Anderson boy.

       "What do you think you're doing?" I growled.

      "Trying to get my homework out of the boy. What does it look like?" He asked laughing.

      "It looks like you're hurting my brother. Look here, Anderson. Either you scram and fucking get lost and never bother him again or I beat the shit out of you," I sneered.

     "You'll go to jail for hitting someone," He pointed out.

     "I'm fine with going back to jail. They love me there," I said smirking.

     He growled and swung at me. I easily dodged him and punched him in the face. He held his jaw and looked at me. He growled and punched me in the face repeatedly. I kicked him harshly in the balls and he fell to his knees, holding his nuggets in pain. I punched him in the face then grabbed his head and head-butted him harshly with my head, causing him to groan out in pain. I wiped the blood from my nose and looked at Levi. He whimpered. I helped him up and brought him to the nurse's office.

    We went downstairs to the main desk to wait for Mum only for security to tackle me to the floor. They handcuffed me and brought me outside, placing me in the back of a police car. The police officer drove off with me, towards the police station.

    When we got there I was placed in my usual cell and I laid on the hard bed, staring at the ceiling. I closed my eyes and thought about a lot of things.