Be Like That.

🌜Hello readers who are still reading, in all honesty I don't think there's as many as there used to be. Anyway I hope those still left are actually enjoying this still. :) Also the song I was thinking of as I wrote this was BE LIKE THAT BY THREE DOORS DOWN. An older song but still good!🌛

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• SKYLER'S POV ••••••••••••••••••••••••

Man I feel like I was hit by a bus! Opening my eyes slowly I peer around, to see that I'm laid on top a bed, with my brother laying beside me. Without making a noise, for fear of increasing my headache, I shift just enough to see Severin sitting on the floor and looking deep in thought as he fingers an amulet that sits around his tanned neck.

I shift a little more, trying to get feeling back into my arm that I have been laying on. Severin, who must have heard my slight movement, looks up and his dark eyes meet my light ones. A small smile tugs at the corners of his lips when he sees me attempting to sit up. Standing to his full height, he teaches down and pulls me up into a sitting position before sitting begin me and wrapping a steading arm around me. "How are you feeling?" he asks softly, so as not to wake Spyke up who is now snoring softly beside us.

"I'm ok, I'm just feeling really weak, an like I was hit by a bus." I groan out softly. Looking down at me he holds his wrist up to his mouth before I watch his fangs drop down more and break the skin. Still looking right at me he lifts his wrist up, and offers it to me, I hesitate for a moment, slightly fearing the possibility of bonding deeper with Severin, until a deep and almost unbearable pain wracked though my body. I fall forward and my mouth is just millimeters from his wrist. Allowing the pain to make the decision for me, I pen my mouth and a place my mouth down and take deep long pulls of his blood.

The flavor was much different from Kin's, bitter almost, and thicker without as much warmth. The longer I drew from his wrist the more accustomed to his taste I became. Just as I was thinking about letting go because my body seemed to feel completely normal, I felt like I thrown backwards but by the feeling if Severin's chest behind me I knew I was still in the place I was when I awoke.

I glance around to see that I'm in a very old room, and I'm not alone. Severin and Kin are both there, but they are dressed in an odd clothing choice, it seems to be Victorian era clothing. Standing before them is a very old man, slumped over harshly, as I he hadn't stood in many years, and leaning most of his weight on an old twisted staff.

Kin and Severin don't look happy, though whether is was to be in the same room with each other, or if it was the words the old man spoke I don't know. "Are you certain that this is the only way?" Kin's deep voice booms and invades the utter silence of the room. Speaking so low I can hardly hear the old man replies "yes my child, I am certain. If there was another way I would have seen it." After he had finished speaking, he reached his old and gnarled hand beneath the rough spun cloak that was laid heavily over his frail shoulders, and pulled forth two identical amulets, which each brother took and examined before sliding the chain from which they hung around their necks.

Once they tucked them into their tunics a bright blue light flashed from each amulet and coating the brothers for just a moment in time before disappearing again. "There young ones, the magic is sealed. You must never remove them from your being, until it is the moment of truth." the old man spoke again before breaking down into a fit of coughs. Kin slipped his leather canteen from his belt and face for to the old man. Once he had drunk deeply an his fit had subsided, Kin spoke up again for both brothers. "When will we know when?" The old man smiled a crooked toothless grin before he continued," trust me child, there will be no doubts."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••. SEVERIN'S POV ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The wolf is in my memories. I can feel his there, and if I don't get him out soon he will see the truth. The one thing I must protect at any cost. I knew of one quick way to shock him out of my mind. I lean down towards his frozen form, he still sits upright and leaning against me, and allow my fangs to drop once more. I lay a gentle kiss on his bare shoulder, silently apologizing for what I was about to do, after all I'm sworn to protect this wolf, and now I shall be the one causing his unbelievable pain.

I sink my teeth down into his flesh, and drag my canines back harshly leaving gaping wounds where my teeth tore into him like an animal. I feel the moment the pain registered in his own mind, and he left my own mind. I knew sharing my blood with him had its risks, but I didn't foresee this one. I could not heal him now without risking everything.

Using my bond with Rayven as his maker, or father, I summon him to come to me and to heal Skyler, which he does within moments without a word, before returning back to Drakes side.

I sit back down behind Skyler and loon down at his face. He is sleeping once more. I wish I hadn't had to do that, but I couldn't take the risk, now was not the time. I lay Skyler down gently again before standing up and going to the front where my brother was driving still.

Using our link so as not to be overheard I find myself saying,"He almost saw it, the truth brother. His powers are growing faster than even we thought was possible. He will be the savior and our and key to our salvation soon."

Kin raises his eyebrow slightly before asking the really important question that has been running through my own mind for sometime now. "What shall we do when the lies start to merge with reality?"