Love is a feeling, a desire

🌜Hello again readers! I hope everyone is enjoying this. Okay I just have to say that I don't k ow how many more chapters there will be in this book. It might be coming to an end, but no freaking out please! There is other stories coming, and the next one would pick up exactly where this one leaves off, and have all of the same people. Or I can continue this one until the 99 limit. What do you think? I have plans for several books with these characters, and I have many plots and twists rushing around my mind. 🌛

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••ZEKE'S POV••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm really not sure if what we are doing is the right thing. So many lives will be lost. I have tried voicing my opinions but I just keep getting shot down at every turn. So here I am with everyone else in the remains of the cabin as this damn hunter Drake shows us all how to rig explosives. Is this really what my life has become? I came into all of this to help my best friend save his brother, we did, and in the process I found my mate. My mate that has spent one day with me, one single day an has barely come anywhere near me since.

I can't help but feel that maybe the goddess made a mistake, maybe what I thought was there wasn't. Perhaps my wolf just felt a connection because he wanted a mate, and we have never been near a wolf outside of our own pack. I can't help but wonder if we were wrong. Especially when I see the way that hybrid looks at him, as though he was the only one, not only in the room but the universe. I can tell he has feelings for Skyler, maybe even as strong as love. As for Skyler, well I don't k ow what his feelings are, I don't even k ow what he's thinking. I can't connect with him, I have never heard of something like this before. Wolves can comunicate with every other wolf, hell any other Were for that matter, so why can't I speak to him? I should feel what he feels, but damnit I can't.

None of this makes any damn sense. I just wish there was someone I could talk to about all of this, Spyke has no answers for me, and there isn't anyone else. We can't even risk contacting anyone from the pack on the off chance that we lead Goodwin right to them. I just want this to all be over so that I can finally know the truth behind it all.

"Everyone understand how to set of their devises? Any questions?" the damn hunter asks. I still can't believe that we are going to trust a hunter, doesn't anyone else realize how stupid this is? "Okay well if everyone understands why their doing then I think we should go out in pairs and get these set up and get the hell out of here before its to late." Drake spoke again.

Skyler stands up and brushes himself off after sitting on the filthy ground," okay so I think Spyke and myself should go together, Rayven you go with Drake, Severin with Koa and then that leaves Kin and Zeke to go together, any problems with your partners?" Skyler inquires. Yes plenty I desperately want to shout, but instead simply shake my head like the others before heading out with the filthy hybrid and our load of explosives.

We had just finished setting up our third explosive when I couldn't stand it anymore. There was no way I could take the contempt filled looks Kin was throwing my way, "why do you hate me so much you filthy hybrid?" I practically scream at him. Without missing a beat he quickly but calmly responds,"because you dared to love him." I filched back from the look in his eyes, but still spoke steadily,"then do you hate yourself as well?"

When his eyes flashed to a vibrant blue I knew that I had touched on his true feelings. He really did love my mate. How was I supposed to take this? They spend so much time together and it sickens me to think what could have happened between them. "HES MY MATE DAMN IT! YOU HAVE NO SAY IN HOW I FEEL FOR HIM, AND SWEAR IF YOU TOUCHED HIM I WILL KILL YOU!" I screamed as I stepped closer to him. He never even twitched, just stood his ground and lifted an arranging eye brow at me while smirking. I have never wanted to kill another living being as much as I wanted to kill him right now.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••FORSAKEN KIN'S POV••••••••••••••••••••••••••

He thinks he knows it all, but he truly has no idea, there isn't a single soul who does.

"Kin is everything alright? I can hear Zeke screaming from the other side of the clearing. Has something happened?" Skyler's almost panicked voice filled my head, causing me to smirk because of the tension it just eased within my soul. From the look on Zeke's face smirking may not have been the best idea, damn to bad. "Yes my little one we are fine. Just a bit of a disagreement is all. Everything will be fine soon. Is everything well with you? No problems I trust?" "No Kin everything is fine. We are just finishing up, and Koa told Spyke that there done and Severin told me Rayven said they are done. We are all heading back to the cabin, then we will all head out together to the new safe house." his soft voice said.

"Okay little one we will be there soon, just have one last one to put up first. If you need me just call and I will be there." I know it goes without saying, but I feel like sometimes it just needs to be said regardless. He needs to know I will always be here."okay Kinny."and with that he was gone. I have to admit, I have grown to love when he calls me that.

"Stop smiling and hurry the fuck up, I want to get back to MY mate, Spyke says they are heading back to the cabin, along with everyone else" Zeke spits out. I can't help but push him a little more, he's just so easy, and I can't stand how possessive he is over Skyler,"any thing you say Alpha,"I say spitefully. As I turn to hook up the final device he grabs the back of my jacket, which was exactly what I expected him to do, and attempts to spin me around. It's just to bad for him that I'm twice as strong as he is. Laughing at his failed attempt to our muscle me, I let my fangs drop down, and spin on my heels as I reach for his throat and lift him up, effectively cutting off his air supply. "Don't you ever RBI k to lay hands in me again little alpha, I told you before, you are no where near as strong as I am, nor do I like you. The only thing keeping me from killing you is that mark you bare on your neck, telling me you belong to Skyler, whom I have sworn my alliance to, and as much as I hate you I can not dishonor that by getting rid of you. That little alpha is the only damn thing keeping you alive, so you best remember that." As the last words drops from my lips, I drop him to the cold ground and then start back to the cabin remains.

He is damn lucky that he bares his mark, I would have killed him long before if he didn't. Thinking of the mark just causes the darkness within my soul to swirl and fight for control of me, but I will not allow it. Not now, not ever. There is just to many risks.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••SKYLER'S POV••••••••••••••••••••••••

It is so good to get the chance to spend this time with my brother. "I know we haven't had much time to get to know each other and I'm truly sorry for that brother." I find myself saying as we walk though the forest and back to the cabin after setting up our devices. "It's okay little brother, there hasn't really been time to get to know each other yet. We have all been to busy fighting for our lives,"seeing me flinch at his words he quickly stops, and pulls me to a halt by grabbing my hand and pulls me back to where he stands,"which none of this is your fault so please stop thinking that it is. It would have happened sooner or later. I'm just happy to have you here with me while it all happens. At least if I die now, I can say I had the chance to know my brother, my twin and that is what matters to me." He finishes his speech by wrapping his arms around me, and leaning his head down do that his chin rests on my head.

Great even my own twin is like a foot taller than me! So not the time to be thinking this. Pushing the thoughts aside I wrap my arms around his waist and hug him right, trying to show him how much he means to me, since I can't seem to get it out in words. "I love you to baby brother." Spyke says while missing the top of my head softly.

When he pulls me closer and hugs me tighter I feel this power rise within me, and pushing itself out and wrapping around my brother and I. The aura of the power was strong and blinding in its strength. It was at thy moment I begin to truly believe in this prophecy. The moment I felt our hearts beat as one, and our breathing synced up I truly knew my brother was the other half to the powers running thorough me, and that as long as we had each other we would be okay, and that we had a chance to beat the armies coming for us.